Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi JainYour feedback matters!
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
Dear Sir, For last 2-3 years, I have been getting irregular periods. Sometimes it took 2 and half months, but when I didn't got period last Time for more than 3 and half months, I consulted a doctor in Nov, 2015. She advised me to take" Ovral G" for 20 days and to go for Ultrasound. I got period after taking Ovral G (5 days later of 20-day Course). The doctor advised me to go for tests (TSH, Insulin - F & PP, Prolactin, CBC) during 2D/3D of cycle. All reports were normal except Insulin (P. P.) which was 92.60 uU/mL. The doctor advised me to take Tab. Bigomet SR 500 mg for 30 days (in Morning and Night). But again after 25.12. 2015, I have not got periods till Date. Please guide what to do now? My past two years period dates were: 19/04/2013, 12/05/2013, 07/06/2013, 22/08/2013, 04/10/2013, 04/12/2013, 25/12/2013, 02/02/2014, 02/03/2014, 26/03/2014, 18/04/2014, 15/05/2014, 05/08/2014, 14/09/2014, 12/10/2014, 06/11/2014, 05/01/2015, 04/02/2015, 04/03/2015, 18/03/2015, 10/04/2015, 11/05/2015, 05/07/2015, 03/08/2015, 29/08/2015, 25/12/2015 (after taking" Ovral G" for 20 days and waited for 5 more days).
Omega-3 fatty acids are extremely beneficial in preventing inflammation in your body and provide significant health benefits. It is important to get a proper source of omega-3 because our bodies do not produce them naturally. Hence, we are dependent on supplements and pills to help provide the necessary amount of omega-3 required.
Unfortunately, fish is considered to be the best source for omega-3 fatty acids making it difficult for vegetarians and people who don’t have a preference for fish to obtain omega-3. There are other ways to include omega-3 in your daily diet, apart from fish, to help your body get the right amount.
Soybeans provide consistent means of getting omega 3 vitamins, as compared to marine life. Since the supply of fish is highly unreliable, it is essential to obtain omega 3 vitamins through a consistent land based means. Soybeans is easier to obtain and grow and has a higher shelf life than fish.
Spinach is one of the most healthiest vegetables to consume, containing high source of protein and fiber. Spinach also has omega 3 vitamins which provide a good alternative for vegetarians. One cup of cooked spinach contains 371mg of omega 3 fatty acids. No wonder spinach is ranked at the top of the world’s healthiest edible items.
We have already written about the benefits of walnuts when it comes to dieting and leading a healthy lifestyle. But did you know walnuts also have high omega 3 content? not only do they provide energy because of their high caloric content and keep you feeling full, walnuts provide an alternative means to get omega 3 vitamins if you are feeling a little lazy to cook.
4. Flax seeds
Flax seeds are a convenient way to get omega 3 and could be consumed in different ways. Although flax seeds contain only one member of the omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, it has the highest amount of omega 3 found in all edible items apart from fish. Flax seeds can be included in pretty much any dish and make it a high source of omega 3 vitamins.
5. Wild rice
Wild rice is a good substitute for white or brown rice because it contains more antioxidents and is also gluten-free. It has high omega 3 content and is also a much healthier substitute to white rice. Although wild rice is not as readily available as white or brown rice, because of its high nutritional value, it is recommended to include it as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Surprisingly, basil is one of the many herbs found to have high source of omega-3. It also has several significant health benefits because of the anti-oxidants present in them. The anti-oxidants helps in preventing aging by helping your body fight against oxidative stress.
7. Kidney beans
Kidney beans are a great addition to any dish providing it with unique flavour and texture. Although it doesn’t compare to fish in omega-3 content, it provides adequate amount to help your health significantly. It also is a great source of fiber, which helps prevent any digestive problems. Include kidney beans in your diet.
After taking unwanted 72 on 1 june .I experience spotting on 2 june till 8 june and my menstrual cycle will be start on 5-6 june but it doesn't happens and on 9 june the flow of blood in vagina appears to be my periods because I need pad for it and its colour is red and more liquid but on 8 june the colour of blood is brown .Is these are my periods and now is there is any chance of pregnancy.
Hello doctor I want to know that I was in periods on 24th November and my last date of period was 29th November and on 29th November I had unprotected sex bt after dat immediately I have taken I pill and next day 30th November again I had unprotected sex so there is any chances of pregnancy or I shud take I pill again?
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from PCOD since last 1.5 years. Is there any permanent cure for this problem or the medication needs to be continued forever?
My friend had sex with 2 partners now she is not getting date from past two months n now her legs were filled with water and had throat infection from one week. N she also used tablets for 10 days to get date. Why is this problem happening and is this any disease.
I have irregular periods again. I used to take some Ayurvedic medicine till December from which they were coming very regular. Since I stopped my periods again started to get irregular. Everytime it skips, more my weight increases. I used to be 42 kilos ten years ago! I started going to gym regularly now. Earlier in college my periods were fairly regular. Then in 2012 I did a sonography and the doc said my ovaries had cysts. With the Ayurvedic medicine my periods became very regular (35 day cycle) but I stopped as he said I can stop it. But now again my periods are irregular and my weight has increased so much in the past few months (from 52 to 57!)
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.