Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have a very flat nose.Can it be corrected with nose filling to make it shape it instead of rhinoplasty.How much it might cost ?
I am a 30 years male, I got some throat infection on 19th april and followed by some fever and cold with lot of sputum and a little cough, although after some paracetamol and antibiotic fewer has subsided but the sputum and cough continues please help.
I suffer from sore throat every seasonal change. I go to gym and when my throat gets infected all my gains in gym are lost. Please help.
I have hearing in sounds ,and I did otoscope test also, they said there is no problem with ears and I have nasal problem because of blocking of nose ,sounds are coming they said, and I had gone through nose operation ,now my nasal problem (sinus) is cured and not there at all but these sounds are still coming from ears ,is it cause of blood infection and cells growth due to cancer or what ,and I have also itching over whole body through ,tell me a solution plz.
I am 23 years old. Last two days I got pain in my left ear. I take medicine but no relax is there. Some time it takes too high. Sir what should I do.
Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?
I am suffering from cold and nose block wen I get up in morning so kindly suggest me natural remedies.
I hav traumatic perforation what precaution I should I take How much time it will take to cure completely.
Suffering from sinusitis male age 26. Taken homeopathic medicine but not cured now taking allopathy tab allegra -m nd nasal spray. Wat other I should do to cure frm this. Water comes frm nose ,cough, sneezes,irritation ni nose (khujli).
I am suffering from cough and cold from last 3 days and now my ear is also blocked, I can't hear properly What would I do for my ear?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.