Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Saxena
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old man, I'm drinking whiskey/wine/rum 10-15 time in a month, sometimes regular day by day or on week end. I am already over weight person as per my height&age. Feels relaxed after every drink but not able to sleep well at night and in morning feel laziness. I am having acidity, pills problem from past some years. I feel addicted to drink every weekend not able see any solution to this. Recently I checked my b B.P. It is 138/88. Feeling scary about my health, I drink 90-120 ml some time more for relaxing my body pains but again at lat night my body pain raiseup so couldn't able sleep. Please guide me.
Hai sir, I was diagnosed with tuberculosis and immediately started tb drugs .after completion of six months course I had consulted to doctor, doctor said tb is cured and now am suffering from cold and body pains so please suggest me what precaution I have to do?
I have a problem of thyroid, because of that my whole body is paining at all the time. So please tell me some solution of this problem?
An injury by pen-prick occurred on my left palm some years back and since then sometimes cramps set in in my both hands and legs.EMG AND NCV of both hands done,nothing found.Had had PREBAGALIN AND METHYLCOBALAMIN.Please advice.
I received HEPATITIS B VACCINE on my left shoulder almost four years ago back then I was a regular at GYM- used to lift 100 kg without much unease used to do treadmill walking without getting exhausted no persistent pain anywhere in the body. Post vaccination, I started experiencing various ACHES AND PAIN - started with left shoulder pain spontaneously (just the left not the right) making me unable to lift even half the weights i.e. 50 kg (used to lift 100 kg earlier). Thereafter series of unexplained pain started my toes began to hurt while walking - sometimes left and sometimes right. The pain isn’t there at rest. I am sure it is not due to shoes, as the pain occurs irrespective of the type of shoes I wear. Following the vaccination, there is also perceivable significant LOSS IN STAMINA I experience breathlessness in the initial phase of walking on the treadmill - earlier I used to walk on treadmill for quite some time with ease. There is persistent feeling of fatigue exhaustion which does not alleviate with rest. There is presence of persistent dry cough which cannot be accounted for. Also, to add on, there is a constant pain that I experience in my LEFT UPPER ABDOMEN in a specific area while I am seated. Hence I feel very uncomfortable whenever I am sitting on a chair or a couch, or in the bus. The pain I perceive is connected to posture and a change in the same eliminates it which makes me feel that it is muscular in origin. There is absolutely no abdominal pain when I am standing or lying down. No pain medicines have helped so far. I am sure the cause does not lie in the digestive tract i.e. Stomach, small intestines or large intestines as I don’t have any indigestion problem. My appetite is just fine, I eat well and at proper times. To summarise my agony- I was absolutely alright and pain free 4-years ago before I received the HEPATITIS B VACCINE, used to work out regularly. But now, I am left debilitated, feel tired all the time.
After getting epispey seizer I felt on ground and got head bump from that onward back pain and neck pain started back pain started tickling and now I am feeling weak to do anything and accompanied by fever which is going and coming for epilspy I am taking zen retard 400 mg andcloze0. 5 mg.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.