Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
He has been suffering in a high fever 101 c or 103 c. Joint pains alot. He has taken medicine for fever after that fever doesn't occur for sometime. Please suggest me what to do.
Sir I am 20 years old a month ago I have pain in back side it was temporary any time it creates but from yesterday it was so paining what should I do for these problem 0 Doctor Answered.
Hi doctors, but there is a saying that if we use stairs has an exercise there will be some kind of problems going occur in the joints. Is that true?
I am a retired person from Govt. Service and I am 59 years old male and have pain in right solder, from last 3 months and taking medicine and pain relief gel as prescribed my family doctor. Also I have BP and diabetes and taking tablets as prescribed my family doctor from last 5 years. Daily I am doing walking, exercise, and Yoga. But I am feel low satisfaction in all aspect of Health. position. What is your advice to me to follow. I kindly expect your reply. Thanking You.
I am suffering from knee pain left leg. Because I felt while the game. So many days leaved it's happened but now very pain and I consulting the rmp doctor he said that it's normal no problem. But increase the pain day by day.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years My weight has gone up from 85 kgs to 95 kgs. I want to lose weight and I have back pain also. Please help.
My left wrist was broken in an accident. After opening the plaster and after doing phisiotherapt or more than amonth, I cannot bend the wrist and the fingers fully. My hand is also weak. The accident took place 9 months ago.
I am 78 yrs. Suffering from knee-joint pain perticularly right knee from last two yrs. What should I do?
She have been suffering from back pain from time to time. Its a real concern for hee now. Is not she too young for this? What must be rhe cause?
I am 28 years old male and have food digestion problem in every day after eating. After eating food return coming top. And back pain in left side. What should I do.
I have reconstructed my torn ACLof left knee. Its already 16 days after surgery but my problem is that presently there is zero strength on my leg means I am even unable to lift one inch from ground by self while on bed. As per as my physician I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. During walk the operated hanging leg is feels as a 30 kg load. So pls suggest me what sort of exercise must be needed 2 regain the strength and probably within how many days I can have some strength 2 walk by self. My mental state is nt all good for this reason so pls suggest me some helpful steps.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.
Feel pain in middle part of spine. And when I stand a lot for example go for shopping I get frequent lower back pain. Please suggest.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.