Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SharmaYour feedback matters!
What will be the cheapest cost of Avastin injection for AMD as my father has been diagnosed with that in 1 eye.
Hi my frnd age is 23 she has hadech from 1 month and her eye vision is almost lost after ct scan doctor sed that she has tumor wich treatment is best for her.
My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do.
I am 40 years old male (weight - 72kgs) and staying in UAE for last two years. Now a days (from the last four months) I am having little fever, eyes are burning, Very mild headache and breathing trouble in the night after laid on the bed (Until get sleep). Feel too cold my foots and hands day and night, also having mild stomach burn. In the last four months I didn't take any medicine for this problem. These issues are continuing for one week are 10 days once started and again it will start for after one week or ten days. Due to this I am not getting any trouble in my routing works. My works are going as usual. My medical reports are normal except Cholesterol (just crossing the normal borderline) which I undergone for before six months back. My mind is little disturbed due to this problem, like these symptoms are creating any other major trouble in my health? Kindly advise.
I have same kind problem my Leaver problem no digest problems and I have eyes problem long distance no seen.
I'm am 18 year old and I have problem in my eye my distance eye sight is weak therefore I use optical how to remove spectacle or optical easily.
I came to know that I have amblyopia when I was 15 after that I used patching therapy for the following nine months from dec 2015 and my vision came to 6/24 but is not going down. can I achieve a 6/6 vision? Please help.
Hii sir / madam My hands got tanned due to heat While riding bike 3/4th of my hands are black And shoulders part is normal I started wearing gloves now But how to remove the tan which already occurred.
I have an eye problem since last 4 years and im wearing spex with -4.00 point and now recently it has been increased so wats the medicines I want to take.
I am 20 years old & today mine eyes started paining & suddenly I am feeling headache. When I measured mine fever it's 101.1. Please help me.
I am 23 years old married girl. I am on 75 mg thyroxine. My thyroid level are normal.in evening my eyes gets so tired and head. My eyes get automatically close. Its difficult to remain with open eyes. So I am very tense due to this problem. What I will do.
My gr.daughter 6yrs old developed minor squint 4 months back. Eye specialist did exhaustive checks and found only minor correction +2 needed for both eyes. He also has suggested an Mri scan to be on the safe side. My query is ' whether we should Rush to do a scan? Can we wait till we have a strong suspicion that there is some problem with the brain?
My right eye is fluctuating (i do not know the word) from 3 days. Is it just a normal thing or some thing else.
I am suffering from dryness of the eyes and want its cure from nature , & what would be the daily routine for reducing this dryness.
How to get rid of irritation in eyes and frequent headache that comes without reason daily and increases while using computer.
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.