Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in 4/105 chiranjiv vihar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female, I had sex during my safe periods. What are the chances of getting pregnant. And In case of pregnancy can you provide any prescription that I can take.
I have gum bleeding and I am using soft brush. I consulted a doctor and he gave one paste to brush with. But the bleeding still continues.
My wife has thyroid from past 10 years and taking medicine and now she has migraine, what is the cause and treatment for both.
Dear sir I am Prashant and my age is 26 sir actually my skin is so oily so please sujjest me what I am doing now because it's looking so bad. So please tell me what I do.
I recently had sexual encounter with a girl. During intercourse, I got a strong smell from her vagina. Is this a sign of STD? I have used a condom but still should I be worried? What medical tests should I undergo to detect if I am infected?
I am 22 years old women. I am unmarried but live in together from past one year with my boyfriend. I have menstruation problem right from the beginning. Last year I consulted a Gynecologist and scanned my pelvis. The scan revealed that there were polyps grown in that area and she prescribed YAZ for 90days aslo advised exercise and healthy diet. During taking the tablets it happened exactly on time. After discontinuing the tabs it once again continued to happen regularly. Last 3 months ago I visited a general physician and she did another scan and found that the result was normal and she prescribed Livozen Tab and a multivitamin syrup. This tab was for 90 days. Once again while taking this tab it was like almost ok but not fully clear. When I say it was irregular it means it did not happen on time also when it started it used to happen for almost a week or so. Some time more than that also. The whole one week or 10 days I can see droplets. Please advise me what should I do to get rid of this. Thank you a lot in advance.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles. Apart from SPF, PA /star rating are also important espacially if you don't want tanning. Sun screen should have at least PA +++ or Boot Star rating of *****
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and kece body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.ep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your fa
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a dermatologist