Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raina SachanYour feedback matters!
Good Results in chronic disease. Tested on My wives vocal sound problem
Lybrate | Dr Hetal Pathak speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.
Dear Sir, I am having ingrown toenail which is infected from past 1 week. I am soaking it in warm salt water and also cleaning the area with dettol each day. It is swollen and painful. Also have mild puss discharge. My question is I am having appointment for doctor two days after. Should I worry about the infection spreading more till date. I had antibiotics coursework last week given by my family doctor. Now I am off antibiotics from past 3 days. I am scared of any bone infection or gangrene that might occur. Can you please tell me is it feasible to wait two more days.
Sir I am from hyderabad I am suffering this IBS syndrome not getting motion free and some time bleeding from colon I am several times endoscopy done by gastroenterologist now I am using this medicine from 4 years sompraz D is it any side effects from this medicine. Please suggest me sir best medicine for free motion and I have take alcohol monthly 3/4 time just 90 ml per week is there any cause for this habit. I am not getting free sleep and free motion now also getting burn in penis passing urine. Please suggest me sir.
Helo sir/madam Am 26 yers old. I married 6 months ago. I am having a problem of doing sex with my partner. Am not satisfying my wife. And am also not satisfied with my sex. My sperm ejaculating within 30-50 seconds. please prescribe TABLET without any side effects for my problem. I drink alcohol only once or twice in a month. No habit of cigarette or gutka. please help me for my problem. If I use tablet how much time I will do sex. And can I use VIAGRA for the time of sex. Any side effects of VIAGRA tablet. Or can you please proscribe any tablet for my problem Thank you.
Lybrate | Dr. Akash Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage.
I have been suffering from gas and acidity problem from a long time. After taking a lunch or dinner I felt acidity. please give a perfect suggestion.
I am suffering from dreamfall at night. It irritating me very much. What was the solution for this problem.
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
Check if you have dandruff? are you using very hot water for washing your hair? are you applying too many chemicals.
There can be many reasons to your hairfall. Once it is addressed, then problem is solved. Which is not that tough to deal with. Make sure you use a sulphate free shampoo for washing your hair. If you color your hair use a herbal color, avoid chemicals. There are little tips that can help you with your hairfall.