Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GuptaYour feedback matters!
Long time constipation problem. No urge to pass stool in morning, sticky stool, tried isbgol, papaya, lot of water etc. Advice needed.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Hi, I do got married 2 years ago and my wife have thyroid problems and I do have started problem that I'm feeling unhappy during sex.
I am 16 year old and suffering from migraine from last one 1 year. When it starts to pain no painkillers works please help.
I am 48 yrs old I am suffering from bodyache above knee and below waist, I am also having blood clotting on skin showing blue red black colour spots.
I have constipation problem from 10 years. I have to go toilet more 3 times in morning to be fresh. I have gastric problem also.
I am used to get cold and flu at least twice every month. What medication should I take to boost my immunity?
Will a gluten-free diet really help me lose weight? How can I get more protein in my diet? IS fruit really “all sugar”? How can I deal with stress eating?
People do experience small burns at home, especially in the kitchen due to boiling water or oil. When such things do happen, quick usage of certain home remedies do help. Here are some of them:
1. Aloe vera:
It is great for healing and soothing burns. Directly apply aloe vera gel on the burn. Its soothing and rejuvenating properties will help cool the burned skin. Since the active ingredient (acemannen) breaks down quickly, fresh inner leaf fillets are much preferred. Fresh aloe vera quickly soothes painful burns and often heals even serious burns with little or no scarring.
This is a common home remedy used for burns and covering the burns with honey has been shown to produce less scarring. Raw honey has wonderful antiseptic and healing properties.
3. Diluted vinegar:
A wonderful and widely available household first-aid item for healing and soothing burns is diluted vinegar. Cover the burn area with a cloth soaked in diluted vinegar. Refresh the vinegar compress as often as needed, especially if the pain becomes stronger again.
4. Diluted lavender oil:
This is also known to help reduce the pain. A combination of aloe vera gel, vitamin c, lavender oil and vitamin e can work as a good salve that can be applied through the day.
5. Banana peels:
Sometimes, placing a banana peel on the burned area of the skin till it becomes black has proved beneficial for burn injuries.
This also makes a person feel better but you should wait for at least 30 minutes before you apply this.
7. Olive oil:
This too brings relief.
In case the burns are more severe, please do consult a doctor.