Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GuptaYour feedback matters!
I face problem of premature ejaculation from last 5 year's . I never smoke and drink. Mera spam 10 second m hi nikal jata h . I do masturbate from 7-8 years . My age 24 years . I face this problem every time. Still I never do sex . I have tension about my married life . Muje bachaa hone m koi problem toh nhi hogi.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
45/f i'm having fever for past 2 and half moths the temperature ranges from 99 - 100 & is throughout the day. Have got all possible test done including ctscan of stomach and chest but all reports are normal nothing has been diagnosed so far. I'm taking medication for bp & sugar. Can you tell me the reason for this fever ?
When I masturbate ejaculation occurs very fastly What should I do for proper masturbation and increase the ejaculation time?
I am a married man 30 years old, I masturbate daily at night as my wife is pregnant and sometimes twice a day ie in morning too. Does it have any side effect? i am doing this from last 10 years but still I want more and more sex.
Last 2-3 days onwards belched after a meal, due to this belched unable to sleep on saturday night some ltl bit pain fill right side of chest, due to some friends and neighbors suggestion I had taken ENO and lemon water ltl bit of relief filled but I want its permanent cure please suggest me.
I am 26 year boy I m suffering from night fall. And do masturbate by my hands. If I stop masturbating should the night fall stop.
My mrs has developed some semi hard roundish nodules, size of thumb prints, in her legs and one on a finger since last 6/7 months. No pain or irritation. Additionally, her ankles are bit swollen since last 1 month wherein she sometimes get itching feeling and slight pain on pressing. Rheumatologist has tested blood and urine; found nothing and has asked to do biopsy. Heard biopsy can cause aggravation/spread of nodules. Any prima facie diagnosis ? Any non-invasive test for conclusive diagnose? If biopsy is the only option, can some medication or treatment be tried? Thanks.
As the month of ramazan begins muslims will indulge in fasting from sunrise to sunset for a month. Here are some health tips that will help during this month.
1. Please make sure you have sufficient food to help you atleast in the early hours of fast. Make sure you dont eat too oily or spicy food as this may cause heartburn and acidity later in the day.
2. Make sure you drink lots of water. Atleast 1 liter of water will help you during the day
3. If you area diabetic you can take your medications before food in the morning. However you should look out for hypoglycemia if you dont have enough food.
4. Hypoglycemia or low sugar can occur in diabetics. Hence it is advisable to look out for sweating, shivering, giddiness, loss of conciousness. If any of these occur you must take some sugar immediately otherwise low sugar can lead to loss of conciousness, coma and even death.
5. Diabetics with poor sugar control and people on insulin should be extremely cautious about the risk of low sugar and high sugar. Please ensure you check your blood sugar atleast twice a day or when you develop symptoms of hypoglycemia.
6. The key to diabetics fasting is that you should eat enough in the morning to help you through the day but in small quantities enough to control your sugar levels.
7. Taking a short walk is good after morning food.
1. Please dont indulge in breaking the fast by taking high calorie food such as soft drinks, fried items and excessive sweets.
2. Eat in instalments of 1-2hour gaps as sudden consumption of snacks and dinner in a short span will overload your blood with glucose.
3. A walk after iftar is good for digestion and metabolism.
4. Eat food atleast 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. The tendency to overeat is high after fasting. You can avoid this by taking lots of salads and fruits.
6. If you are a diabetic you must make sure that after breaking your fast you can take your medications 30 minutes before dinner.
What are the symptoms of dengue and how can we prevent it what precautions we must take? Please help me.
I am having chest aches for sometime. I feeling a crushing sensation and sometimes its hard to breathe. What could be the reasons for it? Is it normal or dangerous? I have no other medical conditions.
Dhat syndrome is a common issue in the Indian subcontinent where males become anxious about semen loss. This disorder has been linked with the Hindu beliefs and mythology where semen is regarded as a vital fluid in the body. Thus, any semen loss by nocturnal emission or masturbation can subject the affected person to semen loss anxiety.
What are the common symptoms of Dhat syndrome?
The symptoms of this disorder are the lack of physical strength, poor concentration, forgetfulness, guilt, and (in some cases) sexual dysfunction, fatigue, and appetite loss. This disorder has been traced back to the ancient Hindu mythology, where it was said that semen loss could have a devastating effect on the human body.
Why is it common among Indian men?
Doctors have described this as a symptom where the person is influenced by the information he gathers from around his environment. Most people with this disorder belong to the lower socio-economic strata with conservative traditional attitudes towards sex. Results show that most of the patients with 'Dhat' Syndrome symptoms are also affected by somatoform disorder (mental illness that causes bodily pain), anxiety and depression which are all mind related disorders.
It is common in India due to the fact that there are a large number of people from the lower socio-economic strata who hold on to traditional beliefs about sex. The information they obtain about this disorder from their traditional sources creates anxiety in their mind. Moreover, the Indian culture comprises many widely spread myths and misconceptions which are conveyed over generations. This adds up with lack of awareness and limited communication among family members about the condition to generate anxiety about semen loss, a major symptom of the condition.
How to handle this issue?
In modern age and science, we do not consider it is any disease or issue, but still many Indian men continue to suffer from this so called Dhat syndrome and seek treatment as well medical advice. But the role of treating physician and sexual therapist is to reassure and counsel the patient, that no serious harm will happen from this trivial loss of semen during nocturnal emission or masturbation.