Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm quite satisfied with the dr Rahul Gupta as he is having excellent knowledge and very good understanding and polite nature
Dr Rahul is really the best physician and diabetes specialist in vasundhara and Trans hindon area. He is very competent.
Dr Rahul is excellent physician and Diabetologist. Very good doctor.
Sir good morning I need you r help as I suffering from high headache from past few days tell me some natural treatment for getting free from it.
It's 7 months has passed of my last exposure that I think I got infected by HIV but all the 4 tests that I got tested in June, july,Aug, September in different labs are negative and my wife two test in July and September are also negative. But my worries not over thinking every time ,Shall I go for western bolt or not.
I am patient of BPAD (Bipolar Affective disorder. Now I'm taking Dicorate ER 750 and qutipin SR100. Is it a proper medicine for this disease? It's a nerve disease but I'm a patient of Phychiratist. So my 2nd question is that what is the relation between psychology and neurologist?
Hi sir Sir mai aapse janna chahta hu ki mera ling erect hota hai or sex se pehle ye harder hota hai lekin jab mai isse vegeina me enter krta hu to ye thoda dheela ho jata hai. Aap muje bataeye ki aisa kyu hota hai or kya kru jis se meri ye problem door ho jaye or mai behtar sex enjoy kr sku.
I was diagnosed with tb in first week of april and start ak4 on 9 and 10april but I had severe vomiting and stomach upset. My medicine was stop and was treating food posion. But was not completely cure. On 24 april my family doctor told half medicine of ak4 for 4 days and then 1 tablet but vomiting was continously. On 30 april I went gastro specialist and he did my endoscopy and told me gastric infection. On 1may I was admitted to hospital till 6 may. Since 4 may I was taking 3 medicine isoniazid 300, pyzina 100 and thembutol 800. Then I went to chest specialist he did my bronchoscope and my smear and culture report came negative. So he stop the medicine. Then I went to another chest specialist he started on 21 may 2 tablets of forecox. So I totally I took 3 medicine since 4 may and forecox since 21may. Now my doctor told to do xray and then he will reduce medicine but I didn't complete 2 moths. And from when I should calculate 2mths as rifiampin started on 21may. And my medicine was stop twice. Also I have nodule of 2.8 2.9 in left breast nodule which I came to know after ct scan report. So I went to surgeon he saw my report and physical exam and told me I can wait for 6mths and operate after completing tb medicine but he didn't did any biscopy or fndc. Now should I do go to another doctor or wait for 6mths. Did ct scan report can reveal the actual disease.
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.