Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
We've no nicotine anonymous meetings at our area. I love smoking cigarettes and despite my ill health and embarrassing coughs all day long, I am helpless. I think switching to e cigarette or herbal cigarettes might do me some good. I am not a bad person by nature but people who see me with cigarette always think otherwise. I love the the idea of letting cigarette and can't imagine my life without smoking and its scary. I am terrified and that's another reason for another smoke. I want to quit on my own but it sounds impossible. I haven't taken alcohol in 5 years 20days despite being alcoholic with the support of a. A. Meetings.
Hello to all of experienced doctors. Sir /mam I have a problem of stammering. So could you please help me to get rid from this problem. Please if anyone can help then please write to me. I'll be really thankful to you. My name is sukhdeep singh and age is 19 years old.
Acidity problem having eating before any time I not eating anything sometime period problem also having so what I have to do.
Mere papa diabetic hai unhe ab kuch samasya uski sarir ki naso me h medicine le rahe hai kuch fayda bhi hai lekin unke pair bilkul bhi nahi uth rahe hai.
I am having headache as well cough. So what is to be done. What medicines are to be taken. What are the precautions?
Symptoms of chikunguniya:- sudden onset fever, severe joints pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, skin rashes, these symptoms are appears after 2 to 7 days after being bitten by infected mosquito.
I am working in bpo. Call centre job. Age 23. My working hrs in job 8hrs. continuously. I sit in chair and work there. Right now I facing a problem paining on neck and back. Always. And vomiting tendency always and head round like (chakkar. What can I do any medicine for relief the problem.
Hello sir\ madam, I am 26 year old, I am suffering from head ache from last week three months, and also a hard cold and cough, What should i do?
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.