Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Quloobul Hasnain AbidiYour feedback matters!
My aunt age 22, pregnant from two months. During pregnancy checkup it found that her one KIDNEY IS FAIL. Share me some treatment on this especially in Ayurvedic.
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
In my urine test there is some pus cells and I take MRI Scan and Urine analysis and Blood PSA Test. Taking Antibiotics there is no pus cells and after two weeks again shows the pus cells 10-15 My PSA 7.93. Kindly advice me the next step.
I am FROM BANGLADESH. I have been suffering from kidney pain as stone was caught in my left side kidney size 9 mm. I have visited many doctors in Bangladesh they advise me to go for operation.In this situation, what I can do now.
I have problem in meatus while doing pee. It's starts with burning until end while my bladder may be empty. And also I had fever whenever burning starts. 2 week before I went to hill station and maybe cause of dehydration. I started feeling burn on my meatus and latter I got fever and then I ate paracetamol to remover fever and it's works for 2 days. Latter when I come back to Delhi I started feeling fever and installable urination with burning in meatus and little pain in bladder . I did not sex since 3 years and yeah of course I do masturbation daily. I also went to normal physician and he gave me this medicine Oratil for bacterial infection but it's only worked for 3 days while I ate 6 tablets. So kindly help me.
My 6 years daughter often toilet (discharge urine) on bed during night. Whether there is any homeopathy medicine to control it.
I have put blockage in urinal pipe So what can I do ? Because of the blockage left kidney is not working properly and chances to damage it. So tell me what can I do ?
Kidney stones are often small enough and pass through urine without much bother. Most kidney stones are smaller than 4 mm in diameter. Having said this, even the smallest of kidney stones can be really painful until they pass through urine (learn more what Urine Says About Your Health). It typically takes a couple of days for the body to get rid of it. While medication and self-care are the foremost options, there are a range of other options as well available for treating kidney stones.
Admission to a Hospital-
You must get admitted to a hospital if the stone moves to the ureter, thereby resulting in severe pain. Typically kidney stones which are more than 6 mms in diameter need to be surgically removed through procedures such as ureteroscopy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL), open surgery and extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL). A doctor takes a call on any of the above procedure if:
The patient is inching towards a kidney failure.
The pain doesn’t go away even after taking pain killers.
If the patient is pregnant (learn more about for healthy pregnancy)
If the patient is more than 60 years.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)-
ESWL is one of the simple and most preferred stone removing procedures. It involves the usage of ultrasound shock waves to break the bigger stones into smaller ones. The latter is then passed through urine. A patient is given a few painkillers since this mode of treatment could be a little uncomfortable. A patient might need multiple ESWLs to successfully get rid of all the stones.
If a stone gets stuck in the ureter, a medical procedure known as the ureteroscopy is performed. In this procedure, a thin telescope is passed through the urethra and bladder to the ureter. Either a second instrument is used or the telescope itself has laser energy to break the bigger stone into smaller ones. This procedure is ideal for stones that have a diameter more than 15 mm.
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
PCNL is an alternative to ESWL for removing big stones. This procedure involves the usage of nephroscope that is routed into the kidney through a small incision made behind the back of the patient. This procedure requires general anesthesia and is effective for breaking stones that have a diameter of 20 mm or more. It has a success rate of 86%.
This is one of the older methods to eradicate kidney stones. Unless the stone size is abnormally large and other procedures cannot be performed, open surgery is generally avoided. An open surgery involves making an incision and getting access to the ureter and the kidney. The surgeon then removes the stone from the kidney. This procedure requires general anesthesia and the patient needs to be under observation for at least 24 hours, post surgery.
Hi Khana khane ke kuch der baad yaa jab pesab aati hai tb usme jhalan hoti hai .kya koi garelu upay yaa koi exercise ho isse thik krne ke liye to please btaye.
I have to go for urine discharge in every half an hour even when I am sleeping also. I am unable to understand what to do, whether to consult a doctor or not.
I am 63 years old Diabetic Hyper tension patient for past 17 years is suffering from kidney stone and pain left foot bottom while walking. Kindly advise the medicines pl.
Am 25 years old I think I have urinary bladder infection some times itchy and white discharge mainly I have a pin poking pain in the lower side of the tip of bladder please suggest me medicine?
After 1 unit of blood transfusion, in every 15 min urination started even after 20 days, it remain same till now, please tell me treatment to stop urine, tell me medicine to stop urine. USG report is normal, culture normal, routine urine report is normal also please help her.
Creatinine 1.35 Urea 29 having kidney stone and diabetes. Unable to eat as eveytime the patient tries to eat, she vomits. The medicines to stop vomiting also tried but without any result. Allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda all welcome.
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.