Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Quloobul Hasnain Abidi
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Quloobul Hasnain AbidiYour feedback matters!
After urinating some soapy type thing comes out and I think it's sperm comes out. It could be from a week or 10 days .And yes offcours sometimes it could fell on my underwear after urine.
I have a problem during urinating, it is staring little bit late and it is not coming with pressure. What should i do? Please advise.
Hi doctor, if increase urine at night, How can we stop it? Use medicine or natural treatment? Or urinary tract infection?
I was operated for removal of kidney stone (22 mm), which passed from kidney (right) to ureter, through laser lithotripsy 5 months back. Though I have recovered, sometimes I feel mild pain in my right abdomen while bending, turning or doing yoga exercises. There are two kidney stones of the size of 4 mm and 6 mm in my left kidney. Presently I am taking ayurvedic medicine Chandraprabha vati and cystone tablets regularly. What better medicine would you suggest for the removal of stones and also to overcome the pain.
I am 38 years old house wife I have been suffering from frequent urine problem sometimes it comes out while going to loo. It is since 2005 after giving birth to my son went to thousands of doctors no relief please help.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!