Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Quloobul Hasnain AbidiYour feedback matters!
Suffering from feeling Stinging Pain while Urinating since more or less almost 3 years. Consulted Many Doctors, No Treatment Worked. Did all the tests like usg, mri etc. No specific problem detected. But, I am also seeing 3 Dark Colored, Round Shaped, Painless, No Lump/Lieson type Spot on the skin of the Penis Glans. I am seeing it since years. But, First it was only one, now it is 3/4. What are they? Is there any relation between those Dark Marks and the Stinging Pain (Needle Picking type) that I feel while urinating? What are the available treatment to remove those Dark, Round Shaped, Painless, No Lump type Spots?
Now a days I am having frequently urination problem so I want to know that is there any problem. Thanking you.
My Dad is 80 years old & has previously gone through Prostrate surgery. Since last 2 weeks he is passing blood /blood clots through Urine. Was admitted to hospital and was fine but back home it's recurring. Homeopathic medicines helped for 2 days only. He has constipation problems. Now it's better but continues to pass blood/clots sometimes. Cystoscopy revealed clots on urinary bladder which was cleaned. CT Scan / USG haven't revealed anything. Please suggest something. Could these be symptoms of Bladder cancer?
I'm 31 underwent 3 miscarriage 1 year back. After that have issues like breast discharge , I'm not able to conceive again and frequent urine infection. .
I have feeling of wet in urinary in day only (10am. To3p. M.) not after that not in the evening or night having little discharge of leuorrhoea also have kidney stone.
I am getting two kidney stone at both kidney at lower calcus. One is 5 mm and another is 6 mm. Please suggest what medicine has to be taken.
My father 68 age now he had weekly 2 time dialyses. Now the creatinine and urine level is medium. How to minimize and stop the dialyses?
My son age is 3.5 years old. he has hard stool 4/5 times daily in cloth he wearing and urinate at night on bed and don't want to eat food. Like chocolate & kurkure. recommend some medicine.
Hello sir or mam. I am Rakesh and I'm 22 year old guy. My problem is I have some urinating problem. After half an hour of drinking water urinating starts. And after every 10, 15 minutes, urine is repeated 3 to 4 times, until the water is fully drained. And when urine comes out, then I feel burning in urinary tract. I also did test UTI, and its fine. So please tell me what happening with me.
I found blood coming from my urethra after urination. I felt pulling pain too after urination. 3-4 hrs later I didn't feel any pain. What might be the reason Doctor.
I have 4 stone in my left kidney. 12,13,15,17 size of stone in mm. And I have already a kidney surgery for stone illness before one year ago. But I have facing the same problem again.
I am 21 year old. This problem is from last one year. It pain while urinating. Severe pain. Plus very thin urine come out. That too exyra pressure is required. I have consulted doctor also but no progress in problem. I will be very gratefull if this can be cured. Hoping a fruitful response from your group.
Sir/MAM I HAVE stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7 mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. Please please tell best solution. Tell me I take medicine or any surgical treatment. I face pain everyday. please sir give soln.
How do the kidneys work?
Illustration of the anatomy of the kidney
- The body takes nutrients from food and converts them to energy. After the body has used all the food components that it needs, waste products are left behind in the bowel and in the blood.
- The kidneys and urinary system help to excrete the waste products and also keep chemicals, such as potassium and sodium, and water in balance. Kidneys filter and remove several toxic materials from the body that are the products of food metabolism. These waste materials can cause several problems to the body if they build up. The kidneys also control the fluid and acid-base balance in the body
- Two kidneys, a pair of purplish-brown organs, are located below the ribs toward the middle of the back. Their function is to
- Remove liquid waste from the blood in the form of urine
- Keep a stable balance of salts and other substances in the blood
- The kidneys remove urea from the blood through tiny filtering units called nephrons. There are about one million nephrons in each kidney, located in the medulla and the cortex. Each nephron consists of a ball formed of small blood capillaries, called a glomerulus, and a small tube called a renal tubule.
- Once the urine is formed, it passes through the nephrons and down the renal tubules of the kidney. Urine collects in the calyces and renal pelvis and moves into the ureter, where it flows down into the bladder.
- In addition to filtering waste from the blood and assisting in the balance of fluids and other substances in the body, the kidneys perform other vital functions. The kidneys:
- Release hormones, such as renin, that help to regulate blood pressure and heart function
- Produce erythropoietin, a hormone that aids formation of red blood cells
- Convert vitamin D into a form that can be used by the body's tissues
- Interact with corticosteroids (produced by the adrenal glands that sit on top of the kidney) that help to regulate kidney function and the body’s inflammatory response system
What is nephrology?
Nephrology is the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the kidneys, and doctors who specialize in kidney disease are called nephrologists. Other health professionals who treat kidney problems include primary care doctors, pediatricians, transplant specialists, and urologists.
What causes problems with the kidneys?
- Aging. As we age, changes in the structure of the kidneys can cause them to lose some ability to remove wastes from the blood, and the muscles in the ureters, bladder, and urethra tend to lose some of their strength. However, this alone does not cause chronic kidney diseases.
- Illness or injury. Damage to the kidneys caused by illness or an injury can also prevent them from filtering the blood completely or block the passage of urine.
- Toxicity. The kidneys may be damaged by substances, such as certain medications, a buildup of some substances in the body, or toxic substances such as poisons.
About kidney and urogenital diseases
Diseases of the kidney and urinary tract remain a major cause of illness and death in the United States. The National Kidney Foundation states that more than 26 million Americans are affected by kidney and urologic diseases, and millions more are at risk.
What are the symptoms of kidney disease?
The following are the most common symptoms of kidney disease. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
- Frequent headaches
- Itchiness all over the body
- Blood in the urine
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Puffiness around eyes and/or swelling of hands and feet
- Skin may darken
- Muscle cramps or pain in small of back just below the ribs (not aggravated by movement)
- High blood pressure
The symptoms of a kidney disease may look like other conditions or medical problems. Always consult your health care provider for a diagnosis.