Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prof. L.D. SotaYour feedback matters!
I have a milia (white bump) problem below my eye's. No pain problem in it. But these are increase day by day. This milia problem is started when I am kid. Please, Give me a solution for the treatment. What I am do for removing except lesser treatment. Any suggestion for taking medicine and cream. And what medicine and cream I take for controlling ? Please reply me as possible. Thanks.
I have gas problem and bloating in stomach after the food and also small bumps sometime in body and my eye blurred vision sometimes. I'm scared because it's cause of aids please help some one. And also I loss my body weight please help.
Hello doctor I just want to ask a car simple but very serious question that I m in 12 class and I m unable to concentrate, and as you know in 12claas we should concentrate the more so please help me by giving me the very fruitful suggestions. Please do help me, give a valuable suggestion. Thanks a lot.
Here are cause and treatments of Age Related Macular Degeneration
Hi, I am Dr, Neha Bharti. I am an eye surgeon and consultant at Bhartia Hospital, New Delhi. I would just like to talk a little bit about Age Related Macular Degeneration.
It’s a very common condition affecting the age old population nowadays, most people over 60 years of age. But then in some cases we even over 50 years of age. In some cases, it affects the elderly so it sort of impairs the quality of life in the age old population. It’s more common in people who are smokers and the number of cigarettes or bidis that you take directly affects the severity of Age Related Macular Degeneration. The important thing about ARMD is that it requires regular investigation such as OCT and Angiography and then it has to be treated optimally in some cases by the intravitreal injection. Multiple intravitreal injections can be required to maintain a good visual outcome for as long as possible.
So, in the end, I would like to summarize that Age Related Macular Degeneration is becoming a very common problem in the age old population nowadays and it requires regular check up and optimum treatment for maintaining good visual outcome for as long as possible. Thank you.
I am a student and have problem that I cannot remember things for too long. I am unable to study for 2-3 hours or more because my eyes starts giving pain. I am using specs but the power of the specs is also getting increased after every checkup. Also I feel severe headache many times a day and even after taking some medicines prescribed by local doctors, the problem is there. Kindly help me solving the problem.
I have a spectacles with sight is 3.75 for two eyes Is there any chance to decrease my sight level? I need to a decrease my sight level please give me advice to decrease my sight sir.
My eye side is weak how as it is of 2 in lest and 2.50 in right I am 18 years old help me I want to remove my spectacle.
My lasik surgery had done in 2014 and now my medical exam in govt sector where lasik is unfit. So is it still detectable or not. My vision still 6/6. If detectable than which tests may detect that I am lasik candidate. Please answer me about this. It is like do or die case for me.
I have red eyes some last four and five days and I am vry scad for my eyes and very sad so please tell me what I do for eyes please give me a suggestion soon.
Yesterday, I was having a headache and ache in my right eye. And whenever i try to walk my back also pains. Today also I am having headache and ache in my left eye. Any thing serious.
I a day continuously I will get headache many time and front my eyes will looks like the formation of fog. Why like that? Any precautions to get out from this.
How is the cylindrical power of -3.75 for a 4+ year old kid going to affect him in his daily regular life and also his higher education studies when he grows up? Treatment going on. Specs ordered.
My eyes become red from evening. N the time I woke up. It still seems red. Specially after yawning continuous for 2 ot 3 times.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.