Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MehendirattaYour feedback matters!
Very Good Doctor, got relieved from my year long problem after visiting her.
Doctor is very experienced and knowledgeable. Recommended
My father's age is 53 2 days before he vomit blood through mouth for 3 times (3 bar ). Ultrasound sound report says USG OF ABDOMEN The liver is mildly coarse echotexture showing no focal lesion There is mild splenomegaly of around 13. 3 cm There is no dilated duct seen. The gall bladder is partially distended with edematous wall The pancreas is normal The portal vein measure 11. 5 mm and the CBD 4.2 mm both are normal. Mild GE junction collaterals are seen. There is minimal ascites but no obvious enlarged nodes seen. The right kidney measure 10.4×3.2 cm and the Left kidney 10×3.4 cm There is no hydronephrosis and CM differentiation is well maintained There is no calculus or mass The full bladder volume measure 250 ml and the residual volume is insignificant. The prostatic weight is around 12gms Impression: mildly coarse liver with edematous gall bladder and mild splenomegaly as well minimal ascites. Mild GE junction collaterals. Finding favour chronic liver disease. Normal caliber portal vein showing hepato petal flow. Kindly reply.
In modern days, migraine has become a common disease that affects the young and the old equally. Migraine as such cannot be cured, but improving lifestyle and Ayurvedic medication can help you keep this disease under control and improve your quality of life.
What is Migraine?
Migraine, commonly known as Sooryavarta in Ayurveda, is a medical condition in which the excessive stimulation of the blood vessels in the brain causes a throbbing pain on one side of the head and is associated with nausea, sensitivity and vomiting. This happens because the vomiting centre of the brain gets activated during an episode. These symptoms are the most common signs; however, it varies from person to person.
What Causes Migraines?
These headaches worsen upon sunrise and it is at its peak at noon, when the sun is at its highest intensity and slowly subsides on sunset. This is one of the major factors in setting in an episode; it is not true in every case.
The other triggers that cause migraine attacks according to Ayurveda are:
- Spicy and oily food
- Stress, anger, grief, jealousy
- Suppressed emotions or natural urges
- Consumption of too much of dry, salty and pungent food
- Consuming polluted food
General triggers may include:
- Smoking and drinking
- Physical stress and exercise
- Fluctuation in hormone levels during the menstrual cycle or the use of birth control pills
- Stopping intake of tea or coffee suddenly
- Stress to sensory organs in the form of bright noises, bright lights, strong perfumes or odours etc.
Certain foods or beverages may also trigger an episode of migraine. These include baked foods, chocolates, processed foods, spicy foods, onions, dairy products and peanuts. These kinds of foods are known to suddenly increase Kapha dosha or Pitta Dosha and as a result, trigger an attack.
Symptoms of Migraine
It is usually characterised by a stinging, throbbing pain on one side of the head and is followed by nausea and vomiting. Some people may get visual aberrations called an aura- such as blind spots, blurred visions, distorted lines etc.
Ayurvedic medications that can help migraine are:
- Indian licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Hareetaki – Chebulic myrobalan-Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki – amala – Emblica officinalis
- Mallika – Jasminum officinale
- Hareetaki – Chebulic myrobalan-Terminalia chebula
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Kumari – Aloe vera
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
Simple home remedies useful in migraine:
- Tender leaves of jasmine or tender leaves of pomegranate are taken along with a pinch of salt and crushed well to obtain fresh juice. Early in the morning, preferably in empty stomach, 2-3 drops of this fresh juice is instilled to both the nostrils. Procedure is repeated once again evening hours (6-7 pm). This reduces the severity of headache in migraine.
- One fist full of Doorva grass (cynodan dactylon) is taken and its fresh juice is obtained. To this, 2 pinch of licorice powder is added and mixed well. This is consumed during the noon hours. Procedure is repeated for 20-30 days. This helps to reduce the severity of illness significantly.
- Take coriander seed powder – 1 teaspoon. add it to one cup of water, leave it as it is at night, next day morning, drink it on empty stomach.
- Soak 5 raisins and 5 almonds in water at night, next day morning, eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have very much red eyes after bath there is any problems with this, and this red eyes stay for about 2hrs.
I am suffering from kharrata for three years I am unable to sleep at night and can't breath properly. All body was dull and paining. I am unable to express my self please suggest.
My. Wife. Has. Recently. Conducted technicitium. Scan (thyroid) she. Was. Prescribed. For. Radio iodine (1-131) therapy is. This the right. Treatment. Has. This. Any. Side effect. On. Health. Pregnancy. Please. Inform T3 CLIA 182 T4 CLIA 9.3 TSH. CLIA. Less. Than 0.01.
Hello every one! my problem is I get used to think whole day more n more my mind never stop like a reel is playing in my mind continuesly. Dnt know why is happening this to me. Negative thoughts came and anxiety fear of dying is happen most of the time. Dnt know why? I tried mdd xr, cnotril, petril md. But did not worked on me then I droped it and start meditation and yoga and join gym now this will happen when I am alone and I think I am in pressure or dnt know may be depressed plzzz help mee xr, cnotril, petril md. But did not worked kn me then I droped it and start meditation and yoga and join gym now this will happen when I am alone and I think I am in pressure or dnt know may be depressed pleasecontinuously. Dnt know why is happening this to me.
I had got stroke 2 years ago. Now my age is 60 years and I have high blood pressure. What are precautions to be taken to avoid second stroke or any other disease?
Sir I am masturbating for last three years and now I want to quiet this and wants to look a healthy, white face and good person and a healthy person so how I can leave the masturbation doctor please tell me good thing to stop this and now I'm 16.
Hai doctor. My name is swalih.In some days I have heart pain. What is the reason for this heart pain.
When I press my wife nipples, they leaks such as milk. My wife is of 42 having two females. We are using ayurveda contraceptive. No lump seen in her breast. Why milk secretion starts after pressing, she is not pregnant.
My 10 month old baby has runny nose, sneezing and coughs often, my ped suggested asthaline expectorant (3ml -3 times a day) gladimol c (6ml -3 times a day) for 3 days. My baby weight is 8.20 kilo. I just want to check if this is the correct dosage for my baby.
When ever I sneeze or experience a jerk, right side of my head pains a lot at that time even if I fart to hard right side of the head pains a lot, what can be the reason?
Actually my height is 5 feet and 7 inch. Hve weight 66 kg. Then I want to ask you this weight is proper for body. And if not then what weight is correct for my body. And if my weight is more then what I should be do to reduce weight.
My brother is 32 yrs old man. He have diabetic problem. Sugar level in fasting ranging from 196 and after meals about 246. If he take medicine, taking medicine required to need continuously or not? Please tell me.
She is 17 year old girl. Last one year generate whiteness in the black portion of the eye .so how should overcome this problem. Please suggest him with give in details which type of disease.
Im suffering from fever from inside not from outside n paining ma joints of knee n hands n severely vomiting since frm yesterday please suggest some advice. Plzzz.
You might be extremely conscious of our health and might be working out on a daily basis in order to be fit. However do you know, getting the best result from your workout depends on a number of factors, the most important being the food you consume right before exercise.
Having these 6 foods will give you the best results:
1. Chicken - It is a lean protein and is perfect to build muscle. Also, chicken is rich in healthy minerals and nutrients while being low in fat, thus making it one of the healthiest products to consume before your daily workout.
2. Nuts - Nuts are abundant sources of protein and healthy fats and thus no matter what kind of nuts you consume before working out; they are guaranteed to improve your exercise regime.
3. Milk and Cereal - Milk has the goodness of protein and being liquid it also keeps your body hydrated during the workout. Cereals, on the other hand, are rich sources of carbohydrates that promote muscle growth. Try to pick cereals that are made of grains and have low sugar content.
4. Pasta - It is filled with carbohydrates and rapidly travels through your digestive system, thus instantly giving energy to your body. Moreover, the starchy carbohydrates provide stamina to help build perseverance during the workout.
5) Peanut Butter - It has high calorie content and thus can easily help you build muscle. In addition, it is a rich source of fat and thus consuming peanut butter helps you get the required healthy fat to burn as fuel while you work out.
6) Yogurt - If you indulge in muscle-building exercises and strength training, yogurt can do you a lot of good. This is because it is an abundant source of protein and also contains an adequate amount of minerals and nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.