Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MehendirattaYour feedback matters!
Does Liv 52 By himalaya help in reducing Sgpt and sgot level in body? And does it has any side effect?
One of the fastest growing disorders in modern times is the malfunction of the Thyroid. The statistics show that the Thyroid condition is the most under-diagnosed health problem. There are millions of people suffering from Thyroid problems, but only a few out of those are diagnosed and treated, see positive results using Thyroid medications. Often the Thyroid levels appear normal with lab, yet the individuals struggle with the symptoms of Thyroid problem. The Thyroid is one of several glands in the endocrine system, located in the front of the neck. The glands of the endocrine system control many of the body’s functions through chemical substances called hormones. The hormones produced by the Thyroid gland regulate how the body cells use energy and how fast the body’s metabolism work. This gland also affects the rate of growth of the hair and bones, the body over weight, temperature and energy level as well as the function of the heart and digestive system.
Homeopathy For Thyroid
In homeopathy, there is no general treatment and no specific remedies for any disease. Rather, treatment is individualized. This means that the presentation of a disease in each patient is considered unique, and the homeopath prescribes remedies after an intimate consultation with each patient.
During the homeopathy consultation, the homeopath considers more than just the symptoms of the disease. He also considers the disposition and constitution of the patient. This means that the homeopath approaches treatment by weighing the physical, mental and emotional states of the patient as well as the symptoms of the disease. This approach leads to the prescription of a unique set of remedies for each patient. Therefore, two patients suffering from the same disease may receive two different sets of remedies from the same homeopath.
The second principle of homeopathy is the use of poisons to treat diseases. Homeopathy employs watered down poisons to treat disorders. A similar principle is used in the production of vaccines in conventional medicine. If a natural compound may cause certain symptoms and signs in high doses, homeopaths believe very low doses of the dilute solution of the compound can also relieve the same symptoms and signs.
Despite the apparent confusion and the seeming lack of coherence, homeopathy has been largely successful and in some cases, its practices and remedies can be backed up with scientific evidence. Even though homeopathy does not provide specific remedies for any disease, it is still possible to draw up a list of commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies for any disease.
Taking multi vitamin tablet (supradyn) one in night will cause any prob am 30 years doing hard work in gym for 2 hr daily my diet including whey protein, bcaa and egg white, sprouts, and milk my goal to muscle building.
When I was child I was very fair in color but now when I am 19 I got dull color please help me to regain my skin color.
T have myasthenia gravis since 2008 l am m-70 took astroids and developed minor diabetes.Now get tired early ,left eye has less visibilty,slight breathing trouble.
Iron is an essential nutrient and mineral that is required by adults and children alike. Iron helps move oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and helps muscles store and use oxygen. It is especially important for children because it aids development and prevents anaemia. Untreated iron deficiency in children can cause physical and mental delays. It can lead to less healthy red blood cells in the child's blood stream which will cause a delay in the growth of physical and mental faculties.
Risk factors for iron deficiency in children
Infants and children at highest risk of iron deficiency include:
- Babies who are born prematurely or have a low birth weight
- Babies who drink cow's milk before age 1
- Breast-fed babies who aren't given complementary foods containing iron after age 6 months
- Babies who drink formula that isn't fortified with iron
- Children ages 1 to 5 who drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of cow's milk, goat's milk or soy milk a day
- Children who have certain health conditions, such as chronic infections or restricted diets
- Children ages 1 to 5 who have been exposed to lead
- Adolescent girls also are at higher risk of iron deficiency because their bodies lose iron during menstruation.
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia in children may include:
- Pale skin
- Fatigue or weakness
- Slow cognitive and social development
- Inflammation of the tongue
- Difficulty maintaining body temperature
- Increased likelihood of infections
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or pure starch
Prevent iron deficiency in children
Take steps to prevent iron deficiency in your child by paying attention to his or her diet. For example:
- Breast-feed or use iron-fortified formula. Breast-feeding until your child is age 1 is recommended. If you don't breast-feed, use iron-fortified infant formula.
- Encourage a balanced diet. When you begin serving your baby solids, typically between ages 4 months and 6 months, feed him or her foods with added iron, such as iron-fortified baby cereal. For older children, good sources of iron include red meat, chicken, fish, beans and dark green leafy vegetables. Between ages 1 and 5, don't allow your child to drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of milk a day.
- Enhance absorption. Vitamin C helps promote the absorption of dietary iron. You can help your child absorb iron by offering foods rich in vitamin C, such as melon, strawberries, kiwi, broccoli, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Consider iron supplements. If your baby was born prematurely or with a low birth weight or you're breast-feeding a baby older than 4 months and he or she isn't eating two or more servings a day of iron-rich foods, talk to your child's doctor about oral iron supplements.
Make sure that you watch out for the tell tale signs of iron deficiency and take the necessary precautions to avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific child related problem, you can consult a specilized pediatrician and ask a free question.
We can drink water before 40 min of food.
After meal, we can drink water minimum 1 hour after of intake food.