Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Being fit is a matter of striking the right balance between one’s diet as well as exercise. There are many kinds of problems that we all face when we do not strike a balance between the two. A flat stomach is a sought after feature in one’s figure. One usually ends up losing a flat stomach when you have weight gain due to pregnancy and the onset of age.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.
Hi, I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and still has an active sex life with my partner. Every time we have sex, he would ejaculate inside me (inside the vagina. Will it lead to abortion? One of your doctor replied tat it will lead to infection leading to leaking etc. What s the meaning fr tat?
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
Me and my fiance have same blood group o + ve, so I am worried about our future i.e. Our child. Please suggest me that what should I do?
I am 26 years, got married. Since 4 years suffering with PCOD problem. I want to know that I can conceive for baby.
I am having Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1+2 IgG result of 28.90. However, I never had a herpes outburst and not facing outburst right now. I am married (never had intercourse without precautions) and now planning for kids. Could you please advice is it transferable to wife or kid? Please advice other important things relating to this.
I am 32years old married male my wife had medical abortion using pills unwanted kit. Now its 1 year can we try to have kid now. Will this medical abortion cause any problems. Its already year last april we had medical abortion. Please help me is it ok to try for baby now. Will there be any problems. Once we tried this month when we had sex the sperm came out is this a problem. Or its natural some sperm to come out please let me know we are worried about it. As we want a baby now.
Diet Changes to Improve Metabolism
I am Dr.Kumar. Basically I brought this first time in India—diet as a therapy, and the title goes as appropriate diet therapy centers. We got our main office at Dadar and along with that we got about 18 centers across India. This is basically, we are seeing for years together people are suffering from most of the metabolic disorders and for that we are trying allopath, homoeopath, ayurveda, but still we are not fining any solution for acidity. So we are seeing, because it is not a disease, then it has something related to the cell, because as you know the cell become a tissue, tissue become an organ, organ becomes a system, and system becomes a body, so basically it is a degeneration at the cellular level.
So what we are trying to do with our diet therapy we are changing the diet in a scientific manner because the diet we take in India is basically a cultural diet , emotional diet, traditional diet. But our body works on a scientific principal of the PH which is basically an alkaline PH. But unfortunatelhy the food we take in India are acidic in nature. And they are responsible for destruction at the cellular level. So by changing diet we stop further damage at organic level and then we try to revive those cells by giving very specific ingredients derived from the food and that’s why we are able to find a solution.
We have been very successful stopping knee replacement, there is no need of going in to further surgery. 2nd diabetes, especially diabetes 2 is totally reversible with us. Then dialysis process is reversible, now we remove blockages without angioplasty bypass. And we are very successful in finding a solution for cancer at all stages. So this is the first time we have brought this in India and we are very very successful.
For further information you may please contact through Lybrate.com.
I have periods range of 25 to 30 days cycle. I married one year before. We were trying to have a baby in our lives, but unfortunately not happening. So I walked to a gynecologist, she took follicular scan on 13th and 15th days. After that she told me that there are no ovulation changes at all. Does it really mean I am not ovulating, and what will I do in this case. I am really worried a lot about this, I don't know what can I do now. I am not able to control myself with out crying. Please suggest me and help me to come out of this.
Sunbathing is something we associate with expats from western countries but we should be doing it too or take vitamin D supplements especially around 50 years of age. This is vital for bones. An increased intake of salmon sardines egg yolks and milk may help too but may not be sufficient so supplements come in.
Accordingly people between 19 to 70 years of age need a dosage of 600iu (international unit) a day and above 70 years of age the dosage is 800 iu a day. And upper limit is 4000 iu. Hence go on and get some sunshine and avoid the pills.