Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prerna SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 6 week pregnant. It's my 3rd pregnancy. 1ectopic n 2 baby boy. please help me wat type of food we take for healthy baby.
Aerated drinks during pms are a strict no-no for following reasons.
1. They play havoc with already unstable hormones and fluctuating levels of blood sugar that can cause intense mood swings and stress.
2. Since aerated drinks have high sugar content, they imbalance the immune system and cause fatigue.
3. Aerated beverages aggravate pms symptoms like cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue and backache.
4. Some aerated drinks have caffeine that acts as a stimulant for heart rate and blood pressure. They cause insomnia and amplify exhaustion.
5. Aerated drinks tend to irritate stomach lining due to increased gastrointestinal acidity. This further causes severe cramps.
6. Carbon dioxide present in aerated drinks leads to excessive gas production and bloating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 30 years old. I am married. My last period 20 may. We met only 18 may with Condom bt its break. I thought it's safe period. Bt yet periods not come this month. I hv checked upt 21 june bt its negative. Kindly suggest me some medicine for m.c.or periods .I don't want pregnancy now.
I had sex yesterday but during sex my condom exploded which I dint notice and continued having sex, after sex I noticed this, which medicine should I take to remove all chances of HIV. I don't know weather my partner was HIV positive or not. She was a prostitute.
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding 2 days ago. No pain or anything only some amount of bleeding which is mostly dark brown but also dark red. Went to hospital where scan and nst was done. everything was fine with the baby and nothing showed on scan too. Cervix is closed. baby heartbeat is also fine. Vaginal swabs for infection also came out negative. Then after an internal exam my gynae confirmed that i'm having a cervical polyp that is causing bleeding. She says bleeding might continue to some extent but if it increases she might pluck it off. I want to know if my bleeding will stop or it will stay till delivery? Though it is not much but it makes me get really worried. And is it really necessary to pluck it off at this time?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My current tsh is 2.04 ,am taking thyronorm 25 mcg daily ,as my tsh 6 months back was around 5.5 ,so Dr. has prescribed me the same. I am trying to conceive after miscarriage so am confused should I continue taking thyronorm or stop it. Its been one year am not able to conceive.
I ate lots of cashews yesterday and realised today when I was gonna eat again that it got spoiled with lots of worms inside the cashews. I ate a lot of them and now I feel disgusting inside as I know I ate a lot of worms too. What should I do to avoid any problem.
Usg report says pcod with low volume ovary rest normal It also said post void residual urine 105MUL Prevoid residual urine 75MUL What is the. Reason behind this? Can STD be the cause? Can STD occur if both person does not have any sexual partner before and condom has been used while making out? If another person only had oral sex for 1-2 mins with a virgin girl before does it mean that person has std?
Semolina is made up of durum wheat which means it keeps you full for a longer period of time and prevents you from overeating. In other words, you will be able to lose weight in a shorter period of time and maintain body weight. Semolina is digested very slowly which increases your chances of shedding more fat. Here's a semolina pancake recipe you could try.
Semolina is also known for boosting energy. It is ideal for all those living an active lifestyle. It keeps your body charged throughout the day, helps you perform better and prevents the general sense of lethargy felt during afternoons mostly. Make sure you add some vegetables to the dish to add more flavour and fibre.
Keeps bones and nervous system healthy
Semolina is great for your bone health and nervous system too. It increases bone density and keeps them healthy and strong. It contains phosphorus, zinc and magnesium which is necessary for the maintenance of a good nervous system. Here are 7 exercises to improve bone health.
Improves heart health
Semolina is excellent for your heart as well. It improves your cardiovascular health and prevents heart attacks, heart failures, etc. This is because semolina contains selenium in abundance which prevents infections and strengthens the immune system too. Here are more heart-healthy foods.
Semolina is an excellent source of iron. It contains sufficient amount of iron which is needed for your body. Consuming a diet that is full of iron will increase blood circulation, produce more fuel for your day-to-day functioning.