Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prerana Tomar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prerana TomarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir actually I had sex with my husband on very last day of mp than again period was start for 1 days only but now my mc is not coming accordingly Please help me I am not want child r8 now. What to do.
I miss my periods. I take morning pill on 14 april then I have light bleeding on 21 april. Last time my period on 3 april and I also do home urine test it shows negative but my periods still not come.
When your kidney function falls below a certain point, it is referred to as a kidney failure or renal failure. Fortunately, you can still continue to lead a normal life with the right treatment for renal failure. Here are the three best treatments that you can choose depending on your condition and lifestyle:
1. Dialysis: Dialysis is the process that takes over the function of your kidneys to filter out the waste from your blood and maintain the proper balance of chemicals in the blood. You may use dialysis for many years or as a short-term treatment while waiting for a kidney transplant. Dialysis is not a cure for kidney disease, rather it helps you deal with renal failure. It is life-saving and without it, the kidneys will no longer function.
There are two types of dialysis treatments that you can choose from:
- Hemodialysis – This type uses a machine to remove waste from the blood and sends it back to your body. It can be done at home or at a dialysis center.
- Peritoneal Dialysis – This type uses the lining of your belly called the Peritoneum to do the work of your kidneys. A catheter and dialysis solution is used to carry out the function.
There are benefits and complications for each type of dialysis. The treatment decision will largely depend on the patient’s illness and their past medical history. Discuss with your doctor to decide the best option for you.
2. Kidney Transplant: Kidney transplants can provide a better quality of life than dialysis and can be seen as a potential cure for kidney failure. A healthy kidney from a live donor or deceased donor is surgically placed in your body as a replacement to the failed kidneys. Although this may be a better option for you, it has certain shortcomings. There is an element of rejection and you may have to wait for a long time to get a donor. Extensive testing and anti-rejection medications are prescribed with this treatment.
3. Palliative Care: Rather than cure, it is the care that people with serious illness need. With so much to deal with, the patients have an array of tough questions and challenges to deal with. Patients need to take into account all medical options and care options based on their condition and severity of the renal failure.
Making the right treatment choice is difficult and that too when you are ill. It is normal to be fearful and worried about the risks involved. Get support from your family and doctor to help you make the right treatment choice. It may also be helpful to visit a dialysis or transplant center to talks to others who have been through these treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
Hello, I am 37 week 3 days pregnant. I have pain in my pelvic. The doctor suggested me it is normal and my baby head position in the lower side. Can you suggest me how much time it will ready for labor or you tell me how many ways to induce labor naturally? So that normal delivery takes place.
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I had sex with my boyfriend this month twice, 1st we have done on the before day of my period that too after foreplay, just he penetrated once and then removed when I screamed, without protection and he didn't came till that time as he is sure. 2nd we had just few days before my date with full protection. But now my periods are delayed almost by a week. Please I need your suggestion Net Doctor. Am I Pregnant? Or just period delay? Can I take some pills for periods? Will it affect in future? Please suggest some necessary tablets?
I have a daughter who is 6 Year old .deLivery was through operation. Now I want. Second baby .i m trying from last one year. But the result is negative. My periods are not regular. Sometime comes 2 days late or before. please help me how I conceive.
1 am 18 years old I am taking norlut-n from two days I want to take it till 22-3-2016 I want know that If their will be any ill effects on taking it How many minimum and maximum days the period get late Can you suggest another medicine for postponing the periods How many times aday is safer for eating it Pls replay me faster.
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial Talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash.
Consult your doctor if the rash becomes serious and requires immediate attention.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 24 december and next day 25december she got the period. What should I do now. Worry about getting pregnant.
There is the potential for greater oxygen extraction from the blood under maximum exercise conditions. The muscles can make better use of blood flow and the oxygen release that comes from it.
Such exercise leads to improvement in" collateral circulation" i. E. Growth in the number of blood vessels supplying the legs. Clinicians should urge all pad patients, whether or not they have symptoms, to engage in a regular, supervised exercise program.
Walking is a standard recommendation for people with pad. A recommended regimen is a 40-minute walk three times a week for at least six months. Persistent leg pain is an indication that help is needed. In the absence of that symptom, physicians can test for pad by measuring the difference in blood pressure between an ankle and an arm.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.