Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
She is having very good knowledge in her field. I always feel very satisfied and got good advise whenever I consult her.She is very polite and friendly.
My experience is very good with Dr Poonam Gupta. My sweet daughter come in this world with help of her. His knowledge is very enhanced.
Hello I am a 24 year male, from childhood I have infertility complex, low self-esteem, some time my actions and thoughts are unwilling to me. I have high temper. I am always confused, ready to quit hard works.
I'm 25yrs old & unmarried girl. I have diagnosed with pcod since 9yrs and I get periods only in case where I consume tablets. My height is 151cm & 63kgs. Doctor suggested me to reduce weight to cure my pcod problem. Is this true? or do I have any other way to solve my problem so that there won't be any problem in conceiving after marriage. Please help me!
Symptoms like - nauseate (urge to vomit) and vomiting keep on appearing up to starting 3 months after conception and if conception has delayed, such symptoms can continue till further.
During pregnancy, she starts on feeling the sickness in the morning due to changes in hormones.
A pregnant should not take enough food at once but take light food frequently. She should take dry food like- biscuits, dry toast etc. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be taken and in the morning, she should take a diet rich in proteins and carbohydrates. She should not take sweet and fatty foodstuffs. She should throw all worry from her mind and should take complete rest. She should take enough vitamin-b6 in her diet, but only according to the advice of a doctor. To cure her nauseate, tea, in which ginger is used, should be given to that woman. With it, biscuits with ginger and peppermints flavors can be also used. Stay hydrated.
Why do they call it morning sickness when I feel nauseated all day long?
'morning sickness' is a misnomer. For some pregnant women, the symptoms are worse in the morning and ease up over the course of the day, but they can strike at any time and, for most women, last all day long. The intensity of symptoms can vary from woman to woman, too.
If the stomach of a pregnant remains empty due to vomiting with other symptoms like - fast heart beats, white skin, fever, nauseate and vomiting even after starting 3 months, etc, consult a doctor immediately.
Often cramping right side of belly. I have an chocolate cyst in earlier but recent ultrasound it was cure. Tying for conceive last 1 year but not any result. What is happing please give me advice.
My best friend is 17 years old and she had her periods on 8 April 2016 and she always have periods for 7 days . From 8 April her periods over on 14 and on 15 April her and her boyfriend had an intercourse with the protection of 2 condoms and they did one time. A day on the regular basis but on 20 April her boyfriend think that may be condom is leak so to prevent her he gave him unwanted 72. To prevent any type of pregnancy after that my best friend had again had period on next day after consuming that contraceptive pill on 21 April after that she again had a period for max 5 days .and she lives her regular life . After that my best friend and her boyfriend again had an intercourse on next month on 2 may again with the help of protection that is 1 condom and had a sex for max 20 minutes . Doctor I just want to know that my friend had not her periods till today from 2 may today is 12 June she didn't had any period I want to know what is this? Is this a early sign of pregnancy or anything else or. This is because of that earlier my friend had periods 2 times in a month that is in April . Doctor I really want to know that what I can do for her. She is in a big dilemma very much depressed she think that she. Might be pregnant doctor please tell what the problem why she don't had her periods. Please tell me fast.
Hi I am 24 years old women. I am in relationship with my boyfriend from past 1 year. In this 1 year we always did fingering, oral sex, playing with breast and all. But he never inserted his penis in my vagina. But we recently had unprotected sex but he didn't put his sperms in my vagina. He removed his penis immediately when he felt he is coming out. My periods was on 24th august. Please advise.
I am trying for my baby. Last period date of mine was 28 feb. And I always had regular cycle of 27 days but this time I just got my period on 17 march. Now how to predict my ovulation time. If my period date is 17 march which was bit earlier.
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
My friend is having lot of stomach pain vomiting from few days she had unprotected sex 4 months before n she got her periods 3 times is there a chance she may be pregnant she's worried a lot please suggest.
Does the egg get released on 14th and have sex on that day to get pregnant does it matter if some cum out and only Bit goes in will I still become pregnant.
Masturbation is considered as a good way of pleasuring oneself and leading to a more qualitative sex life. Masturbation is a sexual activity that is at par with sexual intercourse that will create a basis for an improved sex life. This will ensure that the need for sex is one that is based on respect and love, rather than a mere bodily function.
Let us find out how it helps in having a better sex life:
- Awareness: Masturbating is also a great way to know more about your own sexual preferences and what you like in terms of sexual activities. This awareness helps in better understanding and channelling ones sexual appetite for even better gratification during intercourse.
- Staying healthy: Masturbating can help in releasing even more dopamine and oxytoxin, both of which have a favourable effect on your brain and mood. These hormones can also help in improving your immune system in the long run.
- Knowing your partner: Masturbating alone and with your partner can help in knowing your partner and his or her sexual preferences. This can help in pleasuring your partner in a better way which will further fortify the relationship.
Excessive masturbation is strongly recommended as it has its long-term side-effects:
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.