Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Pooja Juneja
Submit a review for Pooja JunejaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe pregnancy se phle hi bht kam periods atey thy pr 18 days ka gap tha meri start se hi yh routine rahi hai period ki.
Meri wife ko potty ki jagah (few days interwal) very much hard pain hua sath hi chest me bhi, bahut tez pasina ear me ghant jaisi away aati hai body bilkul nidal ho jati hai. Kuch der me dard dheere dheere Kam ho jata hai. Pls suggest?
I am working for 9 hrs in a day in a stress environment. Physical work load is less only. I am suffering from chest discomfort for 3 months. Consulted cardiology doctor. And underwent ecg. Tmt tests. Reports are normal only. Used rivotril for 15 days .still no change in discomfort. Doctor told me tobreduce stress levels. Then again doctor suggested me to take rivotril 0.5 mg. I am using that and I am taking rest from 2 days. Still some discomfort is there. please suggest some thing to get rid of this. I hav 2 years baby. If my condition is like this. I am afraid of her future.
My baby is 2.5 mnth old. She is gaining weight. But suffering from loose motion since 3 weeks .reducing sugar was 0.5% in stool test. We given her medicine but no improvement. Doctor recommend her lactose free milk 3 times in aday but she didn't like it .and passing green stools10 to 12 times per day. What should we do?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.