Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja GargYour feedback matters!
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
Hi I am 36 year old. I had a severe lower back pain before two months than I took some pain medicines and went for physiotherapy and I was OK. Again I am feeling pain in the same area please suggest whatwhat t.
Whenever I stand for a minute or sit for a minute I feel very heavy back pain since from a year. What should I do?
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
Sir I have pain in my shoulder and neck and arm also and arm feels like heavy and I can't do work with it. This symptoms of paralysis? Tell me which specialist I have to go?
I am 36 years old and have been suffering from lower back pain due to lost of lumber lordosis with forward sleeping of L5 over S1 vertebra. I consult a neurosurgeon and told me that all this is due to my spine and it is by birth and as a banker this became my job related problem. He suggest me to do postural exercise and to take physiotherapy. I am doing so as per instruction since one week. Sometimes I am feeling better, some times pain increases and I feel pain when I sit. My question is. 1. If I will do exercise regularly whether it can be cured permanently? 2. How long time it will take to restructure my posture and remove pain. 3. Suggest me any other treatment where this can be removed permanently?
I' am 22 male. I have a calf muscles problem. I dont knw how to describe properly I cant say its pain but a feeling of uncomfortable and numbness I guess. Well I usually dont feel it when I am walking but it starts the uncomfortable feeling when ever I lay or try to take rest. And not only that it get worse after sleep. So what could be the reason I went to doctor and asked about it but he didnt took it seriously. He told me that the reason could probably because I dont do exercise. Yes I usually sleep all the time. Thank you
Love to wear high heels? I know I do, especially seductive 6 inch heels! They make legs look great, but make your feet feel like dropped 100 old school dictionaries on them by the end of a long night. Here are a few stretches you can do to ease your sore feet after a long day or night of prancing around in your stilettos.
Shin and Ankle Stretch
Your shins and the top of your toes will feel great relief with this move.
Using a chair or bench sit down. Place your right ankle on your left knee (bending your right leg).
Grab the toes of your right foot and pull back, putting your foot in a pointed position. Push your right foot forward in order to make the stretch more intense.
Hold for 10 to 15 seconds, and then switch sides.
Towel Foot Stretch
This move loosens up your calves and provides relief to the soles of your feet.
Sit on the floor and stretch both of your legs out in front of you.
Bend your left leg and keep your right leg stretched out on the floor.
Using a hand towel with each end in one of your hands place the ball of your right foot in the center of the towel.
Pull back on the towel towards your chest while keeping the right leg straightened.
To intensify the stretch begin to bend the right knee slightly.
Hold for 10-15 and then repeat with the other foot.
This move targets ankles and opens up the hips.
Go down into a lunge position with your right knee forward.
Lower your left knee completely to the floor.
Rest hands on the ground directly in line with your shoulders.
Begin to lower your right leg and knee to the right.
Keep your arms straight and your hands should be resting now on the inner side of your right foot.
Press your chest forward to intensify the stretch.
Hold for 10-15 sec and then switch.
Flexed-Feet Wall Stretch
Your posture can shift from having your calves in a constant flexed position while in heels. This move will help to loosen your calves and prevent lower back pain you may experience from your disturbed posture.
Stand in front of a wall and place your hands out onto it directly in front of your shoulders.
Walk your hands down the wall as you lean back.
Lift your toes and shift your weight into the heels.
Continue to walk your hands down the wall as far down as you can go.
You will feel the stretch get more intense the further down you go.
Hold for 10-15 seconds and then repeat.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.