Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Garg
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja GargYour feedback matters!
On 1 september, my left hand is fractured. I have taken all the treatment plaster has also open but the pain remains the same. Please provide me the genuine tips.
Hello doctor meri age 25 years hai aur mai ek housewife hu last 2 and half years se sar dard, back pain, aur pairo mai bahut dard rehta hai ye sab mere mother banne ke Baad start hua hai please advise.
I have a desk job since last three years I have daily severe pain in my back and shoulders pain also what can I do please give me solution what can I do?
Whenever I press the area under my right ribcage I feel something goes inside Sometimes occasionally I have a mild pain I suffer Excessive gas also.
Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear that it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi- Speciality hospitals with her own consent?
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps,muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!