Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pawan Kesarwani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan KesarwaniYour feedback matters!
My wife is UTI in proteinuria problem. I meet nephrologist and he advised renal biopsy. You will guide treatment for proteinuria.
I am having Annal fissures from past 1 year. I am 29 years old. It comes and goes. Constipation is not going even after having fiber diet. Please suggest me something. Some time it bleeds near the skin tags. It's painful will passing the stool.
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed with anal fissure from past 2months. Can you suggest any ayurvedic treatment and diet chart. Thanks.
My daughter is of 3 years. From past 1 week she is having anal pain mainly while sleeping.in a day she will tell pain 4-5 times. Had given her medicine for worm two weeks back. No pain while passing stool/urine. No blood stain. She's getting a relief when she sits. What do I need to do? No redness outside her anus.
Urinary Tract Infection or UTI is a common symptom that arises in pregnant women. If such is the case with you, then without much ado, you should take the advice of a medical practitioner. Urinary Tract Infections if left untreated for too long, may develop into serious kidney infections and may hamper many body metabolism processes.
What is cause of urinary tract infection?
Urinary tract infections are usually caused by bacteria which find their way through to the urine. They can present in different ways.
- Asymptomatic, wherein the bacteria present in the urine does not manifest any outward symptoms.
- In bladder infection, you may experience pain while passing urine, urinate quite often, there may be blood in urine or you may have high temperature.
- Urinary tract infection may also present in form of Kidney infection in pregnant women.
How does urinary tract infection affect pregnancy?
Urinary infection may affect pregnancy in different ways. If you are suffering from urinary tract infection which is left untreated, you may have an early delivery. A kidney infection is not uncommon in pregnant women and may develop following bladder infection. Regular check-ups, with your medical practitioner, is advisable during pregnancy for early detection of urinary tract infection. In case, you experience any of the symptoms of urinary tract infection, you must visit a doctor and they would advise you for a urine sample test. Based on the test, your diagnosis is made. Even if you do not feel any symptoms, doctors often ask pregnant women to give a sample for urine test periodically. This is because even if an asymptomatic infection develops, you need to be treated early for it.
Treatment of urinary tract infection during pregnancy:
- Drink enough water to flush out the bacteria. However many are also against it stating it would lead to an increased number of painful trips. But if you are suffering from fever due to infection it would help in keeping your body hydrated.
- Alkalisers and painkillers: These are prescribed whenever indicated.
- Antibiotic: These are the mainstay treatment for curing urinary tract infection. Care is taken that they do not harm the development and growth of the baby under any circumstance. Be aware of the facts of urinary tract infection during your pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!