Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan GautamYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old, working as a software engineer.I have been enjoying romance with my loved wife from past six months, all of sudden from past 20 days on-wards, i'm unable to do romance with my wife, due to my pennies not getting strong after foreplay. I want to know the possible reasons why it happened like that,
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening with safety condom but condom was broken. After immediately she pass urine and sha took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy and her periods date is 31 she will get that day only periods or not please tell me.
Hi All, Good Evening! Can anyone suggest me about which type of shampoo is preferred for silky hair without side effects? I read many articles and figured out that shampoo is causing side effects is it true ? Thanks in Advance !
I have problem of hair failing and constipation from last one month. Please ad ice me what should I do?
I have a combination skin. My forehead, chin and nose are oily and rest of the face is dry. I don't know what products to use to clear my face from all dirt and then what moisturizers or lotions would be best for me. I am really confused. Please help me suggest.
I'm a male. 20 years old. I used to have very thick hair but i'm losing a lot of hair since one year. It aggravated recently. I'm losing about 150-200 hairs during a headbath. What should I do? please suggest!
I am 30 year old male married since 4 yrs. From last 2 years I am suffering from hypothyroidism and increase in TSH LEVEL. I am taking thyroxine sodium 100 mg regularly, but my weight and waist increasing constantly my weight is 95 kg now, and I am also suffering from increased sleep and I am feeling unfresh after waking up. Pls help me.
I have dark circle under both of my eyes and my face is not glowing like my body. What should I do? please prescribe me.
I have back pain while playing football. Should I go for a doctor or regular exercise can work for it. Please suggest me.
I am 23 female. Iam having hypothyroid. My tsh is 8.47 and i am taking 50mcg thyroxine during 1 month and iam also having irregular periods with sometimes normal sometimes abnormal within 20 days. During my irregular periods I experienced my vaginal area was burning. And i am also having light dizziness only while walking. Is this affect my pregnancy? Please help me. What should I do to avoid this?
Since 4-5 months I have been noticing my eyes turn bloody red immediately after taking shower and turn normal after 30-40 mins. What could be the possible causes and remedies?
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.