Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan GautamYour feedback matters!
Dear sir / madam I'm a normal working girl attaining 28 years and I got pregnant due to unprotected sex with my boyfriend. When I talk regarding my pregnancy with him he start to ignore me n shouting on me. And finally refuse to marry me. Now I am helpless n I want to abort it. But I am very much afraid of facing doctor right now feeling very shy and guilty. Afraid of the society afraid of everybody. So I just need a help to abort my 4 weeks pregnancy without visiting to a hospital. Please help me.
How should baby be protected by cold and cough in the peak Winter season and also if cough happens what should be the best medicine.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
- Excessive hair brushing: It causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
- Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
- Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you're giving back to your hair by using. It's best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
- Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
- Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it's best to stop right now as you're harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have been suffering from headache since last year. I went to local doctor for the same. He gave me some medicines but it was coming repeatedly. Please give me a good solution. Thanks.
Wanted to reduce my weight current weight is 75, I am a working lady with hectic life. I am also a vegetarian, kinldt help to reduce the weight.
Please suggest me any facewash so I can get rid of pimples. I don't want to take capsules or any syrup. If there is any facewash then please tell me.
For last 20 days I am suffering leg pain. I think that it is on my knee and my outlayer of my bone. Its caused by a long time dancing in college freshers and a long time walking. What should I do?
I'm putting on weight rapidly, even after controlling my diet alot & staying active, my age is 19 & my weight is 104kgs which is considered overweight & unfit for my age group, Please help me. So that I may reduce weight ASAP.
I want to reduce my weight,am eating papaya daily and going fr 30 min walk in the morning,is there any thing I need to do ?
When we never admit there is a problem, we cannot seek a solution. Acknowledge your shortcoming and problems which leaves you helpless. Also, dig into your belief system and thought patterns which help sustain SD. Discuss it with your trusted colleagues in the same settings and how do they manage it? Modify your belief system and coping strategies if required.
Maintain a SMILE Journal/ Diary
Record interesting little things that made you happy today. Write a few lines every time you glean a new lesson from your experiences. These small records will help you cheer up whenever you find yourself stuck in old helpless rut.
Locate your support system
Its important to identify your support system in advance. Individuals who are approachable and can guide you out of dense fog of SD. Someone who can help you in modifying existing coping strategies for desirable results.
Maintain Emotional Wellbeing
While trying to step out of SD its important to take care of your emotional wellbeing. Continuous struggle, chances of relapse, exhaustion may lead to frustration and thus anger outbursts, which are capable of diminishing all the progress you have made so far. Learn how to express anger in a healthy way, so that you can use it as an effective tool instead of spoiling everything.
Let go of Fear
A pinch of Fear can do more damage than all criticism summed up. Let go of all excuses & false beliefs that comes in the way of helping yourself. Since everything you tried till date didn’t worked its time to try something new. Start with breaking strings from self doubt. Parent your inner child in the process. Foster making mistakes and take the opportunity to learn something new rather than demoralizing yourself.
I hope these steps at your personal level shall boost you to step out of SD and if nothing works, seek help from a compassionate therapist to ride this rip.