Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SharmaYour feedback matters!
Are there types in ceramic caps used for root canal? And till how much time cap will not break generally?
Psoriasis is a long lasting disease characterized by patches of scaly, itchy and red skin. It can be restricted to a small areas or can even spread to the whole of your body. When the underlying infection reaches the surface of your skin, the healthy cells die. This causes red and itchy plaque covered with white scales. It mostly occurs on the elbows, knees and scalp. Sometimes these scales itch and also bleed. In severe cases the red skin grows and merges with another patch.
Conditions of psoriasis:
1. Finger nails get discolored and pitting is noticed. The nails begin to crumble and in severe cases detach from the nail bed.
2. Scales and crust start to develop on the scalp.
Types of psoriasis:
1. Guttate psoriasis- It is characterized by small red spots which occur on the torso and limbs. It usually starts in young childhood or adulthood. It triggers respiratory infection, tonsillitis and strep throat.
2. Inverse psoriasis- In this condition bright red and shiny abrasion occurs in the groin area, in the armpits and under your breasts.
3. Erythrodermic psoriasis- It is characterized by periodic redness of the skin and shedding of the skin. It also causes severe sunburn and infection.
Cause of psoriasis:
Many factors can cause psoriasis. Factors such as, trauma, infection or emotional stress can trigger this condition. Some abnormalities in the system also cause psoriasis. People who have a flare up of psoriasis are usually affected by emotional stress or some trauma like the death of a loved one or loss of a new job. These tensions may intensify because of problems in your internal system.
Ayurvedic treatments for psoriasis:
1. Consuming medicated ghee.
2. Herbal medicines or herbal concoctions can also be consumed.
3. Basthies are medical and herbal enemas which should be taken for 8days.
4. You should avoid having meat and only consume vegetarian dishes to reduce psoriasis. Also avoid yogurt, black gram, salty food products and chilies.
5. You can also remove impurities from your body by means of vomiting and purging.
6. You can also cure psoriasis by covering your entire body in a paste of mud.
7. Consume turmeric and Neem daily to treat psoriasis.
Some medicine like arogya vardhini vati, kutaki, ras manikya, Giloy ghan vati must be taken after consulting an Ayurvedic expert.
Lybrate | Dr. Sudha Rani Badri speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hii I was working previously with a bpo for 3 years but now from beginning of this year I m not able to continue my job. I give interviews got selected in every co but after 1 week I stop going to that job help me please I m in depression?
My vagina is becoming dark day by day and its near area is full of blackheads please suggest me some medical cream or some thing that make vagina fair my husband do not want to make physical relation at this tym due to dark vagina area.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos. But no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please tell heal me with this.
I dont have time for exercises bt when I come to my job it takes 1 hour walking. Bt my weight is not going low please suggest useful things.
My age is 18 and am from kolkata. I never had acne problems before but from the last year I started facing acne problems nd these acne leave spots on my face which looks bad. I've consulted two doctors nd used their prescribed medicine nd lotion for a while but it resulted giving no help. So if you could please help me how to stop these acne or pimples grow on my face as they are also leaving spots. Please help me with this. Thank you.
I suffering from a problem! in my mouth wounds are create who can I minimize it please help me to lick wounds.
What does the hbsag ultra test done for? My wife value is 20.6% it got reduced from 25.61% does that mean that she is recovering? Please answer I am in a lot of stress regarding her illness.
I am 21 years old. I had viral fever before 1 week now its got cure still I have leg pain and hand finger pains. so, what I should do.?
Can you tell me what will cost for vdrl and hbsag And for std In government and private hospital pls tell me.
What is the cause of stomach gas and heart burning, and what medicines and precautions should be taken to relief?
I have a pimple problem often and it become mark spot on my face. I feel very bad about that. My skin also very oily. What is the solution to prevent the pimple and for the oily skin?
I am a 25 years old. I am having a back pain from last 1 year. Also not having fitness. Please can you give me the proper diet for well fitness.
I have pimples in my face. I tried so many creams, but again and again it's came on my face. Say any treatment for this.
I am feeling feeble todays. I dont know what is going with me but I eat daily diet foods. I dont know what I do. Will you help me?
A doctor had given me rubired tablets for HB and increased my Thyroid tabs to 50 mcg instead of 25 mcg. I had anemia for along time HB ranged from 11/8-6 always. Last count was 6.9 two months back. And thyroid from 4-5 years, I always had 18-8 TSH. Last count was 8.2 TSH. This is the first time in years that my thyroid is actually almost normal. And my HB has increased. NOW: HB: 13.1 TSH: 5.63 Almost after 5-6 years. Both count are good. She wants me to continue the tabs for next one month. I just have 1 question, she gave me" thyroid" 50mcg, and my tummy has increased a lot, my weight has increased 1-2 kgs as well. Is it because of the increased dosage? I think its tablet problem, as I have always taken" thyronorm" 25mcg not" thyroid"
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.