Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Ranjan
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj RanjanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am male 40 years before 5 days I met with heart attack and hav stent in my heart pls advise wht should I eat and live my normal life wht should leave.
My daughter 5 months old has large vsd wth pph of 20. What are the side effects of the surgery. Also does vsd surgery leads to other heart surgeries as well.
I am taking amlodipine-10mg for the last 10 years along with atenolol-50mg. Of late I find that there is a sudden swelling of feet and ankles and there is pain on walking. A local doctor suggested that I should stop amlodipine and take olmesartan-40mg. Would this help? kindly advise
Hello sir, butterfly feeling in chest and throat heart beat stopped feeling 1 second I consult cardiologist ecg 2d echo tests cholesterol levels all normal what is this problem sir any problem this symptoms and I am suffering acidity acidity symptoms this symptoms same or not sir.
My father age 65 years & he is having headache since last 6 months we have shown him to an ear specialists and neurologist both said their own theory and gave treatment since last 3 months he is having chest pain and again we showed him to a cardiologist did ecg also reports are showing ventricular hypertrophy and inverted T (V1 and V4) doctor is saying to go for angiography immediately advise me what should be the treatment procedure.
Carried out blood profile test two days back. Observations are as follows, Hb:14.6, RBC: 4.76, PC: 213, neutrophil: 32, lymphocytes: 51, monocyte: 05, eosinophil: 12, LFT: normal, total cholesterol: 217, triglycerides: 136, HDL: 29.5, LDL: 160.6, uric acid: 8.8, creatine: 1.16 Fasting sugar: 91 Was suffering from gi tract infection. Night time too much farting is there. Any other tests is to carried out? Reason for leukocyte difference? Any medicine to be taken? Diet control? PL suggest. no reply for last post.
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.