Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Boiling water has spilled over my leg. Its paining a lot. Also blisters have come up. Please suggest some ointment.
Im 25 and about to get married this October. Can I consume penegra 25 mg for erection dysfunction. I won't take it often. My partner and I will have sex once in a month. Can someone suggest me any alternate if penegra has high side affects.
After eating meals at what time we should take tablets and its OK to drink milk after taking tablet for operated patient.
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
Hi doc! I have very fair complexion in my childhood but at the age of 8 I have suffered from jaundice from that I lost my fair complexion. Now I am 24 what should I do to get my fair complexion back.
Sir actually I have consulted a Dr. Before too he told me that your skin is baby skin it can heal of its own. He gave me some medicines and face wash nd creams too . Cuz of the high fees of the Dr. I couldn't go as far away bt I continued using those products. ND now I have 4 little craters scars nd 1 big crater scar (size varies 1/2 cm dia) ND yeah I got these scars from chickenpox .
Considering all the hard work it does, it's surprising that the penis has skin that is so delicate and sensitive. Of course, part of the reason for that sensitivity is that it increases the pleasure a man feels when the penis is engaged in sexual activity. But it also makes the skin more likely to develop a penis rash, a very common penis health concern. Since a penis rash can be an annoyance - and can in some cases result in a need to abstain from sexual activity - it's good to practice rash prevention whenever possible. With that in mind, this article offers a number of penis rash prevention tips.
- Use protection. Most often (fortunately), a penis rash is a result of fairly benign circumstances, such as too much bacteria or friction. But in some cases it results from a sexually-transmitted infection (STI), which can be much more serious. In order to lessen the chances of contracting an STI, men should be sure to wear condoms when engaging in partner-based sex.
- Avoid too much heat. A penis rash often results from sweating, which in turn is often due to excess heat. The penis tends to be somewhat hot in the first place, due to being encased in two layers of clothing, surrounded by insulating pubic hair, etc. So taking steps to avoid more heat generation can help. For example, exercising outside on a really hot day could be replaced with exercising in an air conditioned gym setting. Similarly, wearing lighter, looser clothing can help reduce sweating and bacteria as well.
- Avoid drying out. Rashing also occurs when penis skin becomes too dry - which, ironically, also often occurs when there is too much sweat. That may seem contradictory, but when a person sweats, the body releases not just water but also some oils. These oils are what help to keep the skin moist, so excess sweating can also result in dryness. One way to help with this problem is to keep the body hydrated and drink plenty of water every day - and especially during times of high heat. Dry air can also cause the penis skin to dry out; this can occur in the summer if a room is too air conditioned or in cooler months when there is less humidity in the air. Finally, taking showers that are too long or too hot can also sap the skin of moisturizing oils.
- Use gentle cleansers. Both when washing the penis and washing clothing, be sure to use gentle cleansers. Often soaps or detergents include harsh chemicals or fragrances that can actively irritate sensitive penis skin. For most men, the milder the better.
- Know your triggers. Every person's body reacts to various things in different ways. Some things are more likely to create a penis rash for one man than for another. For example, often stress can play a role in rashing; if this is the case, a man should take steps to avoid stress and find ways to relax and de-stress when stressful situations are unavoidable. Similarly, some foods may cause a "break out." Knowing what these are and controlling intake of them is another penis rash prevention strategy.
- Replenish with a reliable penis health crème. One other penis rash prevention idea is to daily apply a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This works best when the selected crème contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). These two ingredients can create a moisture seal which helps lock in the oils the skin needs. It also helps if the crème contains vitamin D, which is called a miracle vitamin by some for the health benefits that it bestows on skin and cells.
Hello doctor, do lactose intolerant people get any benefit after drinking pasteurised milk since the milk is causing bloating, intestinal cramps and digestion problems? If yes than how? Thank you.
Good, healthy penis skin makes a man's member appear much more appealing to a potential partner - and it's better for penis health as well, of course. There are many things that a man can do to attend to the health of his penis skin, including keeping it well moisturized and away from harsh chemicals and ingredients. But another step a man can take is one of the easiest - simply letting the penis air out. Engaging in simple activities in the nude can be a plus for healthy penis skin.
For centuries, experts have extolled the benefits of fresh air on general well-being, including its effect on skin health. In the 19th century, many people were proponents of "airbathing," which is simply letting the body experience the natural breezes and sunshine of the outdoors. It's believed that "airing out" the skin can have benefits in oxygenating the skin, improving blood circulation (which also benefits skin health) and allowing perspiration to remove waste products from the body into the air (rather than releasing them into clothing, where they then settle back down onto the skin). So allowing the penis skin to also air out, whether indoors or outside, can be beneficial.
Clearly, all a man has to do to air out the penis skin is walk around without clothing. But for those who want a little more activity while nude, the following are some options to consider. (Remember, with the penis exposed, some basic caution may need to be taken to avoid damage from overexposure to light, contact with objects, etc.)
- Clean the house in the buff. As long as a guy is careful with the vacuum cleaner hose and the cleaning fluids, there's no reason he can't make his abode tidier and more livable while letting his manhood get some fresh air. As an added bonus, many partners find watching a man engage in housework while naked to be very erotic - often leading to a reward for a job well done.
- Play badminton. If the backyard has a reliable privacy fence, get out the net, rackets and birdies and see how well two fun-loving partners can hit that shuttlecock. A couple of tips: Wearing sneakers may be a good idea to avoid falls. And don't stay outside for very long in strong sunlight, as penis skin burns easily.
- Or croquet. Pound a couple of poles into the ground, set up the wickets and then get the balls rolling. As with badminton, shoes and limited exposure to harsh sunlight are suggested.
- Exercise. Whether doing yoga stretches, lifting weights or spinning, exercising in the buff has a special feeling to it. The ancient Greeks did it all the time - and who's going to argue with the classics?
- Make music. Pick up that guitar that's been gathering dust or sit down at the piano and see what comes back to you. Since music is essentially all about vibrations, it's fun to see how the naked body experiences that vibrations and how it differs from when a person is clothed.
- Play poker. If all the players are nude, no one can be hiding any aces up their sleeves.
Spending time nude can benefit penis skin, but those benefits will increase if a guy also regularly uses a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on his member. Penis skin needs to be appropriately moisturized to be healthy, so select a crème that contains both a high-end emollient (Shea butter is an excellent one) and a natural hydrator (vitamin E is a fine choice). Penis skin can be harmed by the oxidative stress that free radicals can bring. A crème with a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, can provide the kind of protection delicate skin requires.