Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I under went a orthoscopy few months ago, from then till now I am suffering from ringworm on my back. I has tried applying creams like foredurm but their is no release. Please help me asap.
I am doing masturbation from last five years now I feel tired and weak tell me how can I recover my health. And how can I stop doing this.
In My chest having some pain. Why it is occur please reply me. And how to increase the hight and body.
What should I do when I get loose motions along with stomach ache and uneasiness also I feel like eating nothing kindly give me a solution.
My foreskin of penis has not completely separated, it's still connected under forecap. How can I solve this problem, how long a surgical procedure takes and recovery time?
My wife is having weaknesses and vomiting tendency. She is not pregnant and his bilirubin is 2. 88 what may be the reason and medicine can be advised.
Hi I am here to ask you that I am 28 male and I would like to ask you about masturbation is it healthy to do. As I am still single and I am doing it from past 10 years and moreover now as I continues caz if I do not make it in week as twice or once. It happens as wet dream at night after 5 or 6 days. So could you please tell me the solution for it. Tell me in detail about all this please.
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. Though, the constant change in lifestyle has altered the fixed sleep hours, it is still advisable that for a healthy lifestyle, 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is essential.
Studies reveal that about 60% of the UK population is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a good correlation between a person's food habits and the sleep pattern. While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods along with their most significant benefits:
- Cherries: Cherries contain Melatonin which controls our biological clock and is often used to combat jetlag. Melatonin improves duration and quality of sleep.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with Potassium and Magnesium, which are very good for cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning and are believed to induce peaceful sleep.
- Mangoes: Mangoes help by boosting the immune system and provide a good night's sleep.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are believed to reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation and are an excellent choice of snack for lack of sleep. Blueberries balance the level of blood sugar and stabilize the hormone of satiety, Leptin, thus, inducing better sleep.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk induces sleep. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Scientists believe that Tryptophan and Serotonin do the magic. Not just milk, even other dairy products such as cheese can improve your sleep.
- Fish: Salmon, Sardines, and Tuna are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. All these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
- Nuts: Be it walnuts, pecans or cashews, all nuts have a soothing effect. They are a rich source of Tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. They release Melatonin and Serotonin which regulate the biological clock and manage sleep patterns.
- Herbal tea: For instance, Chamomile tea and Valerian tea act as a mild sedative and encourage a healthy sleep. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too. Green tea is also considered as a god sleep inducing agent.