Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Saxena
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SaxenaYour feedback matters!
We have one and half year old baby she had loose motion in 1 hours 2 times and that is also a liquid loose motion temperature of 50 degree centigrade in Ahmedabad but fortunately we have a air conditioner so she is not getting heat, giving enough water and food fruits. Recently we have given rasi. Please advice
My son (1 year old, 11 kg) was crying inconsolably and twisting his body and after half an hour he vomited two times around 4 pm yesterday. Also he has got fever at night and in today's morning. Then I consulted pediatrician yesterday and he advised that due to viral infection my son is suffering and symptoms may get subsided after 2-3 days. Dr. Has prescribed maxtra, grandem, one ear drop (for any irritation in ear on sos). Please advise on this issue.
My brother's son. 2 month old boy baby.in beginning he was responding to sound. Now he is not responding to sound. Last week we showed to ENT specialist. He confirm hearing problem. Since 2 month old he asked wait for one more month and do the test. We are not sure how come suddenly one baby hearing capacity reduce.(first one month hearing was good. Can you pls suggest us what to do. Why this problem.
Hi, my baby is three years old. Today she fell down on road and her face become little swelled (blue type) and rashes on her leg too. I applied soframycin cream on that. Is it helpful to heal her immediately? Pl ans me very quickly. Except that every thing is fine.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.
We have a 6 years old baby. Frequently she is vomiting many times, she have fever and headache what should we do? Please advise.
I have a baby girl. We give her soup, milk, healthy food. But after taking food she comes out with vomiting. So what do we need to do? How will we treat with her? And what type of food we will give her?
My son 12 years of age, has lost total interest in his studies. We have tried to encourage him that if he does his h. W then we can send him to drawing classes. We had send him for 1 month. But now his exams are going on. His father had asked him that if he gets good marks then we can send him again but I think this doesn't makes him encouraging to do work or study. Also he is very aggesivemostly and doesn't want to listen anything. please help. What to do?
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com