Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Puniya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi PuniyaYour feedback matters!
How to prevent hair from greying and falling when it has started greying like 2-3 hairs. What type of diet should I take to prevent this condition and best hair exercise for this. And also what type of shampoo and oil should I use in this condition and how many times should I shampoo and oil the hair. Can egg can prevent this situation.
Hello doctor myself Sachin Walter my age is 43 years I'm suffering from high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I'm taking telmikind 40 for high blood pressure yesterday I'm feeling a little high bp it's 144/90 in evening and I already had my medicine in the morning so can I take it again if my bp is high.
Question Must Be Like: I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
- Whole abdomen (liver, gall bladder, kidneys, pancreas, urinary bladder, prostate, uterus, ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
- Obstetric (whereby the number, position, development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted. Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
- Transvaginal scans
- Transrectal scans
- Ovulation studies
How to prepare for an ultrasound
- For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (upper abdomen) overnight fasting is required
- For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
- For all other scans, no preparation is required