Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi L AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from tooth ache and dentist prescribed Droxyl clav500 and Dolide. When taken droxyl clav500 before food she is feeling uncomfortable and uneasiness in stomach. Since she is prone to gastric is this tab is dangerous. Don't know should she continue to take this tab or not. Another few dentist is not available. Any suggestion please.
For the last 2 weeks I am having pain in upper left corner four teeth which are in a bridge. My dentist did xrays but could not come up with some result and referred to an oral surgeon who is advising an implementation of 3 teeth and replacement of one with a total cost of circa 10-15, 000. I am now seeking a second opinion from a dentist who can just do the needful so that I can travel abroad in three weeks and do the necessary after my 6 month stay abroad or get it done there in india.
Sir I am suffering from mouth ulcers and sores on the lips and under the tongue continuously. I am seeing a small red mark and when days passed by it go on increasing and becoming ulcers. If it disappearing at one place it will appears at another area. What are the reasons? Can you please explain remedies?
Rigt side upper wisdom teeth partially gone. No ache. I do not want to extract that. Can it be filled or put a cap on it?
I am 21 years old and I have tooth problem actually black spots come on that even when I brush properly doctor told that iron gets sticked on the tooth what can be remedy.
I am 3rd month pregnant. Since 1 years I am suffering with bad breath. I am brushing daily two times or three times. I tried all home remedies and changed many tooth pastes also no use. I am working. I am facing lot of problems with this. And I am pregnant now not able use any medication also. Please please suggest me solution to over come this permanently.
Most importantly drinking through a straw can help the drink go to the back of your mouth without touching your teeth.
My teeth get yellowish. I also gone under treatment when in 3rd grade as due to playing I broke my front teeth. So now getting yellowish.
After three years old, they should use a toothpaste that contains 1350ppm -1500ppm
Most importantly all parents should supervise their children's tooth brushing.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.