Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeroo Jain Garg
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeroo Jain GargYour feedback matters!
Hi my son s 2.5. He not talking properly. But he will tell some words that words a clearly when he tell that. No prob with him no ear problem nothing. And he is little stubborn. He will cry and finish that work what he wants. I am talking to him all time. But he won't he can understand what I talk all. I am eager to know when he talk well.
My son is 4.5 years old suffering from wet cough and given levolin syrup thrice daily 5 ml per dose. Now cough is gone but lost his appetite ,lost some energy for last two days. What should I do now. Are the doses okay.
Sir Pls tell me any home remedy or medicine to cure adenoids and tonsils in 6 y old girl child she is breathing open mouth in night no fever no pain, Snoring sound in night.
Hi - my baby boy is 7 month old and his weight is 8 kg. His weight at birth is 3. 3kg. My question is the weight of the baby is fine or we have to give some suppliments.
My one and a half year old baby boy suddenly felt itchy on buttocks. There were 7_8 red pimples. Den doc gave anti allergic after few days dey are gone but spots remained. Now 4-5 such pimples on his back. This itchiness he feels after sleeping few hours in night. Even though he did not pee in pants that time. Dey are not puss filled. What are they and how can I stop them in future. No new food has been introduced to him as well. Please help. I am very concerned.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.