Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Kumar ChaurasiaYour feedback matters!
I have a gum problem, some time it swell nd hve pain nd bleeding too. I used some medicine nd gel to stop gum breeding nd swelling but it doesn't work.
i am 18. My teeth become yellow brushing after few hrs. How to get rid of this problem. Pls suggest some home made tips. Suggests best product name to get rid of this problem.
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.
I have a lot of cavity and needs a lot of scaling.Is there any possibility to clean the teeth thoroughly without losing the enamel and fill the cavities.Please note that I am 59 years old.
I want to know from a ortho dentist and gum specialist, that if a 18 to 20 year old child is gone through the braces and after an year during the procedure the gums starts swelling and increasing is part of procedure or is there any cure to be taken? Is there any chance to reduce the Gums by medicine? How risky and painful is gum surgery in this case? After Gum Surgery is it possible that the gums condition will solve for ever? The braces are still there and the ortho says its not possible for further treatment, Gum surgery is required and then he will again start the procedure.
I have completed my root canal treatment, now I want to put cap on them. What should I do now. How much costs for caps?
M 24. Female. I felt something pricking in my gums. At the back right next to the last tooth. I touched it and felt a tooth coming out. Guess its a wisdom tooth. I haven't had any pain or anything till now I can just feel a tooth poking at the gum to come out. I have heard getting this wisdom tooth is very painful. Is thr any home remedy or anything else that may help in case I get the pain.
I am 40 year old, I have met an accident before 18 months my front teeth were got hit, after that gone through route canal treatment twice but still feeling pain too much.
I just got my tooth got extracted. Its normal extraction. Its been 3 days nw. Wn can I start eating chicken or non veg?
My mouth opening is very little due to eating tobacco .i have stopped eating but how can I open my mouth again.
Sir, I am 19 years old I can't open full mouth cause of tobacco chewing only 2 finger I can put in mouth. So,i want to know can I open full mouth again .is there spicy food help and suggest me tablet.
Whether I can put teeth braces 2nd time by extracting teeth? I had put 2 years back without extracting and not satisfied with the result. Now my age is 26.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.