Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj Kr ChaurasiaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 16 years old. Her front teeth are disarrayed and there is an extra tooth that requires removal followed by re arrangement of the front teeth. She is anxious about the surgery for the pain it may cause. Can you please inform us of the correct age and the dynamics of the surgery?
I have dental problem I'm getting bad smell in my mouth even I brush. What is the solution for this?
I am 41 years old. The blood is coming out from my mouth when I awake after sleeping. What is the problem behind it?
I am a 35 year old male. I am suffering from brauxism for the last 3 years. Have used mouth gaurds and meds as suggested by my dentist. But there seems to be no improvement. Fed up of using the mouth guards. Can you please suggest dos and don'ts to improve upon my condition. Looking forward to an earnest response.
My teeth are yellow even I brush my teeth twice a day and bad odour and blood also comes from my mouth. what should I do? Please help me.
Recently I'm suffering from tooth sensitivity. I use himalaya whitening paste for a long time. Please tell me the way to get rid of this problem.
I have teeth problem. Whenever I am brushing I am getting blood so what I have to do. Is there any remedy for this.
I have lost my upper front teeth after an accident so I want best treatment for this please what are options for the single tooth replacement.
Hi doctors I had a tooth problem my last two teeth has a black patch and it's paining continues what to do?
I have ulcers in my mouth since last two days. I am not able to eat anything. What medicine I have to take.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.