Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. Doc I want to know about 2 days ago I had sex with my partner as well as anal sex also. But now she is started getting weakness, body pain n fever also. Is it a symptom of getting pregnant? Is yes, how to prevent pregnancy. Kindly assist me on this query.
Hi this is Bhavani I have a prob with periods from last 15 days I have little bit bleeding and recently I started yoga so my dout is can I do Kapalbathi method inches time continue or not.
I am 18 year old and I was suffering from PCOS but I have taken proper medical advice but its not cured may be a continuous white vaginal discharge is there. Is it normal?
1. Lead in drinking water is absorbed more completely than lead in food
2. It account for more than 50 percent of the lead that is ingested by children
3. Municipal water supplies are controlled and regulated to prevent contamination at the source
4. However, once the water reaches the home, it is rarely regulated, tested, or treated.
5. EPA action level for lead in water is 15 parts per billion (ppb).
6. Most lead-contamination of household water is caused by copper plumbing that is joined with lead solder
7. Lead pipes may contribute to lead-contamination, but lead plumbing usually is old enough to have its inner surface coated with mineral deposits, which prevent leaching of lead into the water supply.
8. Other potential sources for lead contamination include storage cisterns, sources of water that are outside the municipal water districts, and aging water coolers and water heaters, particularly in areas where the water has a relatively low pH
9. Acidity and elevated temperature increase the ability of the water to leach lead from the solder or pipes, as does standing in the pipes for extended periods of time (eg, overnight).
10. The ability of home water filters or purifiers to remove lead depends upon the type of filter. Ion-exchange, reverse-osmosis filters, and distillation are effective in removing lead, but the most commonly available home filters (glass fiber and carbon) usually include packaging material that specifies that they do not efficiently remove heavy metals.Water to be used for cooking or drinking should come from the cold tap because hot water is more able to leach lead from the pipes. In addition, the water should be run for some time before it is collected; this flushes the water that has a higher lead content (caused by standing in the pipes) down the drain
My wife is about 30 years old. In ectopic surgery she lost her right fallopian tube. She want to become mother. Please advice me.
I am 23 years old I had sex on 22nd Jan which is protected sex and I felt some body changes and then then I go my periods on 26th jan and hen on feb 2nd and then march 5th and april 7h which was for 2 days badly and 3rd day slight my left side breast started secreting white liquid is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have been suffering from irregular periods. Its about 3 months even aftr taking medication. Is there any solution to this and what's the reason behind it?
Peer pressure is always difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to sex. Many girls feel the pressure from friends to have sex before they're ready, which is why it's so important to have the confidence to say no to something you don't feel ready to do.
Just because your friends are having sex or say they're having sex doesn't mean that you have to as well! you might feel like everyone is doing it, but you will soon realize that this is not the case. Your friends may talk about sex in a casual manner. If you have a good group of friends, they should not be pressuring you into doing something that you're not ready to do.
Pressure from magazines, celebrities and peers can all contribute to the pressure that you may feel. On tv, sex is displayed in such a casual way, however you should remember that sex is actually a really big deal! you need to make sure that you're completely confident and comfortable with your decision if you do decide to have sex. Think carefully how you feel yourself about having sex, as this is the first step in handling the peer pressure. It's okay to have fun when you're a teenager, but equally you need to respect yourself enough to say no I'm not ready and your peers should respect that too. When making the decision to have sex, consider whether peer pressure is influencing your decision or if it's something that you have decided that you are ready to do. Once you've had sex for the first time you can't go back, so make sure it's a decision that you won't regret.
Remember that there is no certain age that you are expected to have sex a lot of people wait until they're married! everybody is different and will mature and feel ready at different ages, so just because your friend is doing it and feels ready now, this does not mean that you should feel that way too. Don't ever have sex just to fit in with your friends, as they will respect you more if you stick to your morals and don't do things just because you're pressured to.
If you're worried about peer pressure, know that you're not alone. Hang out with friends who understand you and also believe that it's okay to wait to have sex. If you're going on a first date, go along with friends so it's not just you and your date. This way, if you feel worried that you might be pressured into doing something you don't want to, you won't be alone. Think of what you would say in advance if anyone tries to pressure you in the future, so that you're not caught off guard or feel like you have to do something you don't want to. You are never obliged to have sex with someone, so even if they try to make you feel guilty never do something that you don't want to do, as it's always your decision. Sex is not something that you should rush into, so take your time until you feel 100% ready to take the next step. Respect yourself, your morals and your body and when the time is right to take the next step, you will know.