Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelu Madan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu MadanYour feedback matters!
I had pinkish very small lesions in my genital. Painless pusless n no itching or burning. Dey remained for a year I used candid cream, betadine wash but no improvement. My Dr's case was bending towards genital herpes. I had no sexual relationship but my bf used to insert his finger inside. My gynae prescribed me acyclovir cream. As I went for some blood tests HIV negative Vdrl negative TLC dlc normal Sugar normal but in torch test hsv1 igg was positive 8.08 Hsv2 igg negative Hsv1 & hsv2 combined igm negative. Also she referred me to dermatologist. But my xams were going on so I could not go der n started using surfaz sn only 4 days have gone n I can feel a clear change. My vagina is much better Now I am scared was it because of viral infection n it will be recurring again in future. Or it was fungal\ bact infection n I am cured now.
Hello sir my protected exposure on oct 2015 with a prostate at delhi her vagina a small open cut and her nail stretch my upper body after six month I have Sore thorat since one year headache mild white coated tongue body ache hamstring in body weight loss 6 kg numbness tiredness so much mild fever 98 to 99.5 cough since one year tonsil enlargement itching all over body lymph nodes growing excessive sweating rash red color come and goes black mole in hand and feet tiredness so much weakness itching in eyes.
I had sex with my bf 3 days ago and he has used a condom for sometime and then he remove it and after that the seal was broken. And then again he putted a condom and after 1 hours I had also taken an unwanted 72. So please tell me that I will be pregnant or not I am so confused and scared also. I don't want to be pregnant. .please doctor help me by giving me appropriate answer. Please and also my period date is coming its 23 so I will have my period or not?
Hi I am 27 year male actually my concern is about unwanted pregnancy we had intercourse last night without any protection. So we are worried about this. Kindly advise any pill or medicine for my wife.
I was not getting my periods regularly and d flowing was very less so I took tablet crimson 35 for 21 days in night time and evacure in d morning time for 30 days. Aftr that I did not get my periods so again doctor suggestedd me to took 4 registrone tablets in a day for 3 days bt after that also I have not got my periods yet. I m very tenced. Is there any serious problem I have. Please give me suggestions what to do ?
Hi, Meri Age 19 years hai meri period kabhi time pe nahi aati hai mai ashokarusta le rahe hai Ashokarista 2 month pite hai ise kitne din tk use kar sakte hai kya 1 sal tak is se use kar sakte hai koi side effect nahi hai na. Please suggest kare kuch jis se periods regular ho jaye.
To avoid pcod effects in life is there any medicine which can stop side effects of pcod? I am having joint pain also now a days despite exercise. Pl.tell me some medicine. Thnx.
Zinc is chemically a metal and a trace mineral with multiple health benefits. It is required by the body for a number of functions in small quantities on a regular basis. Some of its important roles include improving immunity, hormone production and promoting digestion, controlling inflammation, tissue growth and repair, etc. to name a few. It also helps in controlling free radical production and therefore has anti-inflammatory effects in reversing heart disease and fighting cancer.
About 5 to 8 mg of zinc is needed by a person per day, with smaller children needing it in the lesser range and women needing more of it. Natural sources of zinc include animal rich protein foods like animal meat and seafood. Dairy products, legumes, pulses and whole grains also contain good amounts of zinc. Modern-day foods contain added zinc and therefore are good sources too, though their availability and utility value for the body remain a question.
- Zinc improves immunity i.e. the body produces T-cells when there is an infection or foreign body. These T cells also help in controlling and regulating immune responses and in people with zinc deficiency, the immune system is suppressed putting them at risk for infections and illnesses.
- Zinc has a great role in maintaining skin integrity: Delayed wound healing is one of the first symptoms of zinc deficiency. People could also develop chronic ulcers or wounds. There is increased bacterial growth (reduced immunity), increased inflammation, and reduced re-epithelialization, all leading to poor skin health and delaying wound healing.
- Zinc is essential for healthy gut function and it is one of the best remedies for diarrhoea. Deficiency can lead to leaky gut syndrome.
- Zinc reduces free radical damage, which is responsible for chronic inflammation. Including an adequate amount of zinc in diet can reduce this inflammation, leading to preventing heart disease, reducing the incidence of cancer, etc. It also is shown to prevent cellular damage in the retina, thereby reducing the incidence of macular degeneration.
- Zinc is essential for proper growth and development. Zinc deficiency is shown to produce shorter stature, anaemia, and delayed sexual maturation. During the growing years especially, it is very important to provide an adequate amount of zinc for the body, either naturally or through supplements.
- Fertility and zinc also has a strong correlation. In males, it affects both the quantity and quality of sperm production. The sperm count was shown to improve with zinc supplementation in males who complained of low sperm count.
- Controlling memory is another function of zinc. It determines how neurones talk to each other, which is essential for transmission of signals across the brain and formation of memory. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!