Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My height 4.6, I am pregnant 5th month, all my reports are good, many members said that there is no possibility of free delivery as you are too short, is it is correct.
I'm 25 unmarried girl, having pcos problems. I have facial hair growth over curly n chin. N irregularities of period. I have tested and report is high level of testosterone hormones.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES.
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will first talk about Muscle Building its Reason and Importance.
The term muscle is derived from the Latin musculus meaning 'little mouse' maybe because contracting muscles look like mice moving under the skin. Muscle cells contain 'Protein Fibres' of actin and myosin that move against each other producing contraction that changes the dimensions of the cell. Muscle is used to produce force and motion.
This may seem like a small point but is extremely essential. Muscles are responsible for maintaining and changing posture, all external movement as well as internal organ motion e.g. contraction of the heart.
Studies from the CDC have found that muscle-building exercises can also
- Improve Balance, reduce the likelihood of falls
- Improve Blood-sugar control
- Improve sleep and mental health
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits.
The Importance of Muscles
More Muscle Equals More Strength - The more strength you have, the more physically you're prepared for everyday activities; carrying groceries, lifting kids (or your significant other), and enjoying recreational sports.
- Muscle Helps Control Blood Sugar - DIABETES SUGAR intimidating modern day diseases, yet easily manageable if you can build a healthy body.
- Building Muscle Usually Builds Bone too - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Building Muscle Helps Manage Body Fat - Gaining muscles boosts your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). that is the amount of energy (fat) you're spending when you're just sitting doing nothing (for all practical purposes). It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and related conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension etc. Strength training is especially important for dieters. When you lose weight, up to a quarter of the loss may come from muscle, which can slow your metabolism. Strength training helps you rebuild any muscle you lost by dieting -- or keep you from losing it in the first place.
Building Muscle Builds Self - Confidence - It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress.