Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu KhanejaYour feedback matters!
Today Greetings Hello Doctor, I am getting married on 12 Feb 2017 as per menstrual cycle. My date is on 15 Feb 2017. Please suggest to delay the period .One of my friend suggest primolut N. Please tell it is effective or any side effects of same .My age is 28, height 5'4' and weight 65. Thanks.
I am 25 yr female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
Hello sir, my wife is taking the t. B. Medicines from nov 5th 2014 to till now antd it will go up to 2ndjune 2015, last period of my wife was 19th feb 2015, on testing we get she is pregnent of more than 10 week, the chest x ray was take twise during this situation 7th march 2015 and on 14th april 2015, when we go tothe gyno she cconsult for abortion. I am upset of this. Can x ray harm the baby? can t. B. Is dangerous for pregnency? pleas suggest.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.