Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu KhanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years am facing spotty periods it has been 5 days now just few drops when I pee my pads are clear am worried please suggest.
I have intercourse on monday i.e. 3 april with precautions then I gave her a pill so that she can't conceive. Her MC date is 8 april but not started. Can you help.
Thank you If I do check beta hcg on 24th day, wat should the reading for positive pregnancy Is it the right time for blood test.
Hi this and from past 10 years I am having fribo adenoma on my right breast and twice I have been operated but again and again coming back.
Hello doctor, I am 17th week pregnant. I had scanning 4 days ago (since had brown discharge like clots) and found minimal subchronic hemmarage and low lying placenta and baby's is fine. So for SCH doc prescribed me celin 500 mg twice daily for 15 days and trapic tab thrice daily for 7 days and duvadulin 10 mg twice half tablet for 10 days. Please let me know why these medicines are provided. And also is it safe to take celin tab as I read too much vitamin c tablet may cause miscarriage. I am completely Stressed of these complications, since at 8th week I had laparotomy because of ovarian torsion. So requesting your guidance.
Sir my husband liking my ass during sex. Am also enjoined that but after sex am very nervous. How am stop pls do need you r guidance.
Hello. I am 27 years, I have pcod after marriage. Though I went under treatment for 6 months by taking contraceptive but from last 2 months I m having irregular periods, doctor suggested me medicines for having periods. My AMH test range was very low, which doctor directly asked me to go for ivf. Thn I visited another gyane ahe has advised to go for weight loss and healthy diet. My height is 5'4 and weight is 77kg. I have already started workout. Please advise m worried. In this age do I need to go for ivf?
My wife tells that she use to get white discharge before a week of getting her periods. Why it's happening like that? Please help we are trying for a baby. But still periods haven't come.
I had a missed abortion in Dec. .now again we want to plan. Kindly tell us when can we start planning and precautions to avoid missed abortion.
I have recently started exercising and it is been more than 3 weeks. My exercise routine includes cardio and strength training with weights. I noticed that my period is still due and more than 1 week now from estimated date of coming.
DIETARY AND LIFESTYLE IN UPCOMING SHARAD RTU
Sharad rtu starts from September end till October.The upcoming season is sharad famous for sharad purnima according to bhartiya tradition.If you follow the dietary and lifestyle regimen as mentioned in ayurveda you can avoid many diseases and postpone many genetic disorders like diabetes mellitus,hypothyroidism,hypertension etc.
· Eat sweet,bitter,astringent,cold foods when there is good appetite.
· Take medicated bitter ghee.
· Utilize rice,barley,wheat,green gram,jaggery,grapes,gooseberry,honey .Eat food that are easily digestible.
· Cow’s milk,ghee,kheer,raisins and black grapes are especially recommended foods in this season.
· Eat in moderation as digestive fire is weak in this season.
· Clothes should be loose and light coloured.
· Avoid taking sun bath.
· Avoid sleep during daytime.
· The rays of the moon are beneficial to the health in this season only in the evenings.They are exceedingly cool in the night and hence may be harmful in the night.
· Avoid pungent,sour,salty foods,curd,oils and alcohol.
· Avoid kshara based food and overeating.
· Avoid fried,spicy,sour,asafetida,red chillies,sesame seed oil,mustard oil,millet,corn,ginger garlic,onion,tamarind,mint leaves,cucumber,fenugreek seeds,ladies finger,brinjals,urad dal,groundnut.
Common Diseases In Sarad Rtu
· Burning sensation in body
· Excessive sweating
· Skin diseases
· Liver Diseases
For 3 months I didn't got my periods. So I went to a gyna and she referred me to do a scanning. And then she find out that I have poly cystic ovary and its just a beginning. She gave me a tablet named hyponidd and said to eat it for 3 months. And I got my period after 1 week. But now again my stomach is still paining. What will I do doctors. Please help me. I can't even control my urine because of this.
My daughter is 15 yers old. She hasvery irregular periods. She had got her first period somewhere in February in 2013 that is for 3 days then shegot the second timeafter a year again shegot it for 2 months and now she gets it some times after 3 months. Its very irregular of Late i have observed she is gaining weight.(55 kgs ) Does she need to undergo any tests. Please advice
I have irregular periods and in my period always 30-40 ml of my blood waste in stayfree pads and I also have wish to do sex.
I want to have sex without condom how can I avoid pregnancy . Can I-piles are good. The girl is virgin. also will there be blood from her vagina. How can I overcome situation of bleeding and is that bleeding normal. The girl is quite thin.
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegel: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegel: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.