Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu KhanejaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant and it's her 5 month what food n nutrition should be taken for healthy of her and children. Pls suggest me the list.
I had a miscarriage 3 months before. The reason for my miscarriage was Uterine septum for hysteroscopy resection. I had my surgery done after getting my periods. Now after 3 months of my miscarriage I am pregnant again. Can I have a healthy pregnant now. I am really scared please suggest.
Hi doctor. My blood group is b -ve n my husband o+ve. Is blood group is effecting to pregnancy. Because am not getting pregnant even though we both are healthy. We are trying since 1 year to have baby. Please suggest.
I want to get pregnant for last 1 year but still not getting pregnant. Done different test and found that my FSH is 6.11 and LH 3.65, TSH 2.939, AMH 3.0,prolactin 17.46, glyco Hb 5.6% ET 7.3 mm and doctor suggested it is due to this imbalance and suggested to do regular exercise. Semen analysis: Total sperm concentration 78 million/ml Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, Why one breast is leaking milk while I feed in the other side. Is it the symptom of overflow or it has some other reasons. I'm a mother of 4 month old kid.
Hi I I'm a married girl. I'm using femilon medicine since last one year to prevent pregnancy. Let me Clear that these medicine are safe or not. Is there any side effect? I'm worried about side effects. I don't find any side effect till now.
Hi. My age is 24. I was diagnosed with atypical endometriosis in my right ovary last September. However I got pregnant all Naturally. I am now 24 weeks, 4 days pregnant. All my reports are normal till date. I want to know if there is any risk because of the endometriosis. Will dere be any complications. If so what necessary precautions can I take. Pls reply. It will be of great help.
Hi Age: 19, Gender: Female I have an average cycle of 22 days and my last cycle was of 26 day. I had my last period from 8th april to 11th april. According to my last cycle I might have ovulated on 20th april. On 17th my boyfriend fingered me with precum on his finger and he had masturbated an hour ago and not urinated after that. From 24th april I am feeling menstruation like cramps and also backache but backache started yesterday. Are these cramps a sign of early pregnancy or of coming periods? Is there any chance of getting pregnant this way? Please answer these two questions and please help.
My wife wants to have sex without condom on. Since we don't want any baby for a year what are our options for temporary birth control?
18 Dec ko Mere Periods start hue 21 Dec ko periods khtm hue toh m apne boyfriend ke sath 22 ko Intimate hui or mere boyfriend ne condom use kra tha but ghr ane ke baad mujhe hlki hlki bleeding hui jo baad m thik ho gai thi. Uske baad 26 ko hm fir intimate huebor condom use kra tha humne but ghr akr urine or bleeding mix hui thi 1st nd 2 drop mai but aaj phir hlki hlki bleeding hui meko ab meko bhat tension ho rhi h plzzzz aap help kriye.
Hi i am newly married while having intercourse my wife feels a lot of pain because of this pain we are unable to have sex comfortably is this normal we are married from last 16 days.
My first child birth was on 19 Jan 2016, my period occurs early for first 2 months. Last period date was 5 mar 2016 but till period not occurs for this month, any issue please refer.
Yesterday I visited sex worker and during the act two condoms got bursted. Although ejaculation didn't happened, but since today morning one reddish spot is seen on the head of my genitalia. Although there is neither itching nor soaring. Kindly suggest any action to be taken.
We all know that our intimacy plays an essential role in how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. But what happens when one is stuck with paralysis, what’s the effect of this event on our sexual image and performance?
- Paralysis impacts a woman’s sexuality because it changes the physical functioning, sensation and response.
- Apart from all the life changing things that happen post-paralysis, women are also left with a great emotional and sometimes, a physiological burden. They wonder if they can have sex again, and whether it’s possible to get pregnant and have babies.
- Paralysis doesn’t affect physical attraction and the desire for sex. In fact, in many cases, though not all, sexual pleasure is also possible as sexuality in women living with paralysis is less affected than in men.
- Most women with paralysis have no physiological changes that prevent them from having sex.
- But some women who are paralysed from the waist down or neck down may suffer from paralysis of the vagina.
- In this condition, the nerves that feed the vagina become completely dead, leaving a woman with no sensation in her genitals.
- These women are unable to experience the feeling of having penetrative sex or oral or manual stimulation of the genitals or very little.
- Sexual touch and pleasure can sometimes be experienced by women due to the vagus nerve which bypasses the spine.
- The woman thus, has to re-learn other ways of enjoying physical closeness with her partner. It is also often seen that loss of sensation in the genitals is offset by an abundance of sensation in other parts of the body like the neck or just above the point of paralysis.
- Women also have to be trained differently to enjoy penetrative sex by say inserting a finger into their vaginas during penetration as otherwise, they are unable to experience the feelings during penetration due to a paralysed vagina.
Other problems usually found in women with paralysis are
- Autonomic dysreflexia or sudden high blood pressure due to spinal cord paralysis at the time of sexual activity.
- Many women also experience a loss of vaginal muscle control and most are unable to produce enough vaginal lubrication during sex due to the interruption in normal nerve signals from the brain to the genital area.
- Muscle loss can’t be corrected but lubrication can be taken care of by using water-based lubricants like K-Y jelly.
- Also, low sex drive is common among women with paralysis.
- Viagra has been clinically tested on women with spinal cord injuries and it’s been reported to be effective in promoting sexual arousal and sensation during intercourse.
- A woman with paralysis can experience normal orgasm during sex if there is some pelvic denervation, but in women, with paralysed vaginas, a normal orgasm doesn’t seem very likely though researchers are trying to explore more.
- Some researchers think that paralysed women retain an ability to orgasm due to a ‘reflex’ that requires no brain input. Research also indicates that ability to achieve orgasms is independent of neurological impairment.
- What happens more often is that paralysed women quit trying to have an orgasm because they lack or have limited sensation in the genital area.
- Research also suggests that these women can achieve orgasm using an FDA approved clitoral vacuum suction device to treat female orgasmic dysfunction. The device works by increasing blood flow, and improves engorgement of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication and thus enhances orgasm response. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.