Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu KhanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. My question is related sex. How to increase my sex time. I spend only 2 or 3 mint with my wife in time of sex. So please suggest me what I have to do?
I'm 36 year old and having two kids. Cesarean only. Now i'm obese. I'm having bulky uterus, grade I fatty liver, left ovarian cyst3.3-3.1. How to solve this problems with diet, exercise. Give details. Thank you.
I am newly married. Now it's 4 months completed. This month my period date is delay I have tested in the pregnancy kit at 5th day and 10th day but the result is negative. Still now I didn't get period. I don't have any stomach pain or any symptoms. Please convey me what's the reason doctor?
Hello doctor! I want to knw .wht is the correct tym and position to get pregnant? Also tell me. That is there any chance to get pregnant during menstrual cycle?
I have done my laparoscopy myomectomy in April 2016 but still I have suffering for prolonged periods and heavy bleeding what's the reason behind that excess bleeding aur prolonged period and how can I control this problem.
I'm 30 years old New mom. I got one doubt. Swallowing mucus means mucus won't get out our body and increase cold? Because in some situation we couldn't rush to restroom to spit out mucus. Please advice.
Hello doctors meri date nhi aayi hai pichle 3 months se sir Market me available dwayi Mai use nhi krti because ghar se bahr nhi ja skti please aap mujhe btaya ki Mai apna pregnancy test kaise kr skti hu sir Mai abhi unmarried hi hu please help me sir.
Depression and anxiety are affecting millions, all over the world and the phrase ‘pull yourself together” is still at play in INDIA. There is a huge social stigma, and a sense of shame about what others in the community might think about visiting a professional, which now needs to be corrected.
Research shows that Psychotherapy and counselling sessions are the most effective treatments to cure all psychological problems. These sessions not only help individuals to cope with daily problems, but also teaches them the skills and strategies to deal with them more effectively and make oneself emotionally and mentally empowered.
With Psychotherapy and counseling, you’ll learn more effective ways to deal with problems. gradually, you would develop certain problem-solving skills, coping mechanisms and better perception for overall growth.
A lot of people do not seek help and suffer internally because visiting psychologist/ psychiatrist is considered taboo in Indian society, leading to increased mental health problems. Most of the people avoid sharing personal problems and issues, as that might expose them as being weak.
The ideal solution for someone who is depressed, anxious and facing problems at work or in personal life, is seeking a professional help of psychologist/ psychiatrist. However, most people are not aware of the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist and hence are not sure whom to refer.
Let’s find out the difference between the both:
While psychologists and psychiatrists both conduct psychotherapy and research, there are many significant differences between the two professions,which we will list in our separate blog but, one very important distinction between the two is , that psychiatrists can prescribe medications, while psychologists cannot. However, there has been a recent push to grant prescribing powers to psychologist. psychologist deal with therapies, counseling, and building healthy perception towards life. even in cases where medication is required, psychiatrist may refer the client to psychologist further, for complementing the treatment with medicines.
The next time you feel depressed, anxious or need help dealing with overwhelming social situations or difficult times, make a smart choice, consider professional help and feel safe visiting a psychologist/ psychiatrist. In INDIA, with increase awareness and education, people are outgrowing
this stigma and consider it a wise step to go ahead and take initiative toward better life.
Psychological counseling is a tool that creates success, it’s something everybody would need in their life. At each developmental stage, a person needs guidance and awareness as how to adjust with new roles and be successful. Hence, considering counselling and psychotherapy to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, is a wise move.
Take that one courageous step towards life.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you deal with major life problems.
To give a baby birth should I do sex with my wife at her current periods date or before and after her periods?
Hi Doctor. I'm going through a very stressful time and the last thing I need is my period. I'm on yaz and my withdrawal bleed started today. I was wondering, can I still skip my withdrawal bleed by going on with the active tablets without doing major harm to my body?
I am 30 years old. I am married. My last period 20 may. We met only 18 may with Condom bt its break. I thought it's safe period. Bt yet periods not come this month. I hv checked upt 21 june bt its negative. Kindly suggest me some medicine for m.c.or periods .I don't want pregnancy now.
Hi doctors. I have a doubt. What is the day duration of having intercourse for pregnancy. From which day till which day after periods we need to have intercourse.
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
Hello. I have problem with my periods this time they come before expected date and their is not proper bleeding discharge yesterday it was red but today (second day) it is darkish in colour n slightly pain in abdomen n their was pale yellow discharge last week as I have protected sex last month. I have sex two days after my last period. As I have shared it with my mom she is saying dic is because of painkiller I have taken last week due to back pain. Please help me as I am really very worried please.
Can give me the tips normal delivery. Doctor is saying water content is less so that needs operation.
Hi doc. Since 5 years (from 2011) I am diagnosed with fibroadenoma. I was OK as d size was just 1.8 mm but now it has started pain and d size has also increased to2. 7 mm I am really v much worried abt it, as I am gonna get married in may 17. Did many medication like Ayurveda homeo allopathy. But no result. I want to ask you that can I get married? Will it effect my conceiving rate. Will I have any problem in feeding. And suggest me some gud Dr. who can cure did. If I don't get it operated will it turn into malignant after marriage. Or is it gud to operate it bfre marriage. Pls pls help me out. God bless you.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.
I am 47 years female, and now I am having my periods for nearly 15 days, and I also cannot control my urine while walking, due to my prolonged period I am getting very irritated, please suggest some medicine.
Uttara basti of dhanwantaram tail is very effective in bilateral tubal blockage. Uttara basti of 6ml of dhanwantaram tail for 7 days and pichu of the same tail for 6 hrs in vaginal cavity is able to make clear the tubal blockage. The same procedure should be repeated in next month also. By the third month histosalphingogram showed potency of the tubes.