Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nazish KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi I have done blood test as I'm reduce weight continuously and my sex organ is also getting week. In that blood test it shows diabetics 230 what I have to do.
Hi good morning I am feeling problem in chest. From last 02 - 03 years I am suffering from phelgum problem regularly. Some times it comes some times not. This problem is making me in tension. Can you please help me. Regards
Hi I am 35 years old male I have dark black circle under my eyes for last 5 years please help me treat this problem.
My wife had a baby boy after a caesarean surgery. The cause was not opening the uterus and low amniotic fluid. Would again it will be Operation.PLease tell.
I am loosing hair since 1 years and most of my hair have been fallen can I regain the hairs by any oil or some ingredients?
I'm female 31. I don't remember whether I got burnt or it happened just but I got burnt like wound on my right breast. It's not heeling from 3 weeks. I'm worried it can be breast cancer. Last week I got white peep from the wound. Please reply.
Hi I'm 26 years girl while having sex I don't get the orgasm also there is pain in stomach all the time when my partner insert his penis inside me.
Greetings sir /mam I'm male 18 I'm getting severe itching problem on hand please give me a suggestion what cream should I use than.
Because of my Football match my skin has became black due to sun explosion what should I do to recover it.
I am felling very bed and filling fever in my body and felling two time vomiting also. Give suggestion what should I do?
I have got a thing on my left arm (at wrist) since my childhood. It swells if I apply pressure like blood veins do and then it comes to its normal size. I wonder what it could be?
I had breast pain and some swelling with hardness in my breasts earlier this month, so I went to doctor and she gave me tablets Estranor and mobile. Now I do not have pain but my breasts have become somewhat harder and bigger. Why is it so?
Hi, I am facing a depression issue badly. I have lost my weight and hopeless towards life. What should I do ?
I suffered from itching for 10 days and den suffered bleeding from last 4 days. I went to 3 doctors. 1 homeopathic and 2 allopathicans. The last doctor I seemed to find nice suggested me some anti-inflammatory meds and pause 500. I felt okayish for 2 days but I did maintain a strict diet of rice and curd with carrot cucumber and beat roots. Today I bled again. And I usually bleed at the end of the stool. Just the last 2 stools which I applied pressure on came wid blood. Now I am confused whether this is fissure or piles. I did ask the last doc to examine as he was a male but he described my condition as classic case of piles. I tried washing it with my hand. The injury hasn't come outside the anus for sure. But the anus is paining a lot after the stool now.
I have skin problem in my female part. I have used for ring guard cream but no changes. So please tell me the solutions in my problem.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.