Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Submit a review for Dr. Navratan R. GoelYour feedback matters!
Sir, My wife is suffering with recurring eye stye few months These are red swollen and painful These are coming and going after pus breaks out These are coming only on eye lids of both eyes one after other Which doctor should I concern? Skin doctor or eye doctor Does we have any home remedies to stop these My only concern is we are planning for children so is we use any antibiotics after doctor prescribed it will effect or not. Please help.
I get a full hedache and eyes pains in every day so wt I should do for that please tell me that process sir.
I have watering from eyes from 1 week not associated with redness pain. I am a myopic with number -3.
Sir I am suffering from severe headache from last few days. Not able to do any work properly. Eyes start watering while studying or doing any work on laptop or watching television. Sometimes eyes become red. Please suggest me proper treatment so that I can become healthy again. Please reply as soon as possible.
I have deep sunken eyes due to sudden weight loss which made me look ugly. What are the foods that store fat in my eye sockets that help me to recover from sunken eyes and make me look beautiful again?
I am 30 years I have slight pain at right side of the brain from past 1 and a half month. Pain is not continuous. I was using toric contact lenses. Do I have any serious problem?
Sir I was diagnosed with myopic cnvm in july 2015 after that I had 4 injections of lucentis 2 in each eye till march 2016. After that I was still fearing for its recurrence so I started ayurveda from sept 2016 till now and my vision now is 6/9 in right eye and 6/12 in left. And sir I wear specs of -13 power. Now major problem is that all govt jobs require 6/6 with glasses. So so I want to ask if there is any treatment for me so that my vision can get to 6/6 and this problem of retinal bleeding will not recur. thanks.
My eyes are reddish and are itching very badly which medicine should I take to get rid of reddish eyes.
I am a 42 year old Male & have been diagnosed with open angle Glaucoma. Please advise me with dos & do nots. Also which yoga exercises & postures are strictly not to be done, if any? Thanks.
I am 21 year old male. Last two days my right eye becomes reddish and feeling itchiness and blurring vision. Left eye vision normal. But itchiness also felt. My right become more reddish color. Severe irritation. I use some eye drops. Still pain is severe. Red eye present. And small growth present on nasal side of right eye. It gives some foreign body sensation. It causes me any severe problem like vision loss. What is best treatment of this? What can I do?
Am a 27 years old male suffering from redness in my eyes with little pain and blurred vision for the last three years. It stays for 2-3 days and recurred within 15 days or a month. The doctor gave me two eye drops - Winolap and Tearplus. After using prescribed eye drops, I got relief but it recurred within a month. Working on computer, watching TV makes the problem worse. I consulted another doctor who recommended Lotepred eye drop and Lacryl eye gel. Why am I suffering from persistent redness in the eyes?
I want to get ride of my eye glasses I have 1 number in 1 eye . And I want to be more glowing skin and I want to get ride of pimple and dark spot please help me all this in 15 days you are a genuine please help me.
My eyes are so red when we woke up in the morning and some allergy please suggest me what is the problem ?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.