Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Navneet SirohiYour feedback matters!
I am 71. Last July I was detected with Diabetics. Initially it was F432 & PP was 484. I am taking Glykomet SR 500 Daily 1 tabwith Zpter 1 Tab after Breakfast & 2 Tabs of Zpter before diner as recommended by my Doctor. I find unjustified behaviar of d-results Now it ranges 114 to 142 Fasting & PP 162 to 204 depending on my diet . Please asdvice.Contents
Hi doctor, I have a problem that my skin is very dark. Only my face and hand looks dark but actually my complex is fair. Am yet to get married could you just suggest me some cream or lotion to improve my complexion as soon a possible.
Hello doctor my self pooja Gupta I am. 25. Year married woman I have dandruff problem last five months what should I do please tell me.
I am 25 years girl, I had belly fat which is not melting down. My weight is 45 kgs. I am trying so much of exercise especially been done for belly fat reduction. Please help me out.
I am a diabetic patients suffering from last 13 years and also I am suffering from indigestion, constipation, gas. I belong in lower middle class family. My weight is 58 kg my height is 5' 3" so kindly give me your kind advice for my diet/p day.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 48 years old. I have depression from last 6 months. I get tablet from 6 months. NEWVEN-OD 50 MG AND STILNOCT 6.25 MG. So kindly advise me for any side effect. And how long I should continue.
I am suffering from fever last 15 days and I have body pain and feeling weakness you suggest me pls.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
My feet sweat irregularly such as while I take tea, roam around ,sits in front of computer. This cause a odour in my shoes. Please suggest me.
I am engineering student. Now days my exam running. So don't want sleep. Now I am reduce sleep. But I get Sense pain in my head when I tired to study. Ples tell me how reduce my sleep and how to cool my head.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Sir I have a back pain on my right side when I consult doctor he said this is due to stones in kidneys but I am suffering it from 4 years can I please suggest me how to avoid this. Thank you sir Waiting for your reply it will be more useful to me.
Hi, I am diabetic and 40 years old. What are the regular test I should keep in touch. Please advise.
हार्ट अटैक से कैसे बचे?
यदि हम कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर 130 मिलिग्राम/डीएल से कम और ट्रायग्लिसराइड्स का स्तर 100 मिलिग्राम/डीएल से नीचे बनाए रखते हैं तो हार्ट अटैक की आशंका नहीं रहती।
क्या करना चाहिए जब दिल संबंधी रोग का पता हार्ट अटैक के बाद चले?
हार्ट अटैक की पहले से पहचान करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है जिससे हार्ट की मांसपेशियों को बचाया जा सके। अधिकतर मामलों में रोगी को छाती में तेज दर्द या सांस फूलने की समस्या होती है। रोगी को तुरंत ही अस्पताल ले जाएं और डॉक्टरों को जितना शीघ्र हो सके ब्लॉकेज को कम करने का प्रयास करना चाहिए।
बिना तेल के खाना पकाने की अवधारणा क्या है?
ट्रायग्लिसराइड का दूसरा नाम तेल है जो धमनियों में अवरोध उत्पन्न करता है। तेल का कोई स्वाद नहीं होता लेकिन भोजन पकाने के लिए उसमें तेल मिलाया जाता है। वसा की हमारी आधारभूत आवश्यकताओं के लिए प्रकृति ने सभी खाद्य पदार्थ जैसे चावल, गेहूं, दालें, फल व सब्जियों को वसा यानी ट्रायग्लिसराइड से भरपूर बनाया है।
दिल संबंधी रोग मेे सूखे मेवे खाने चाहिए?
सूखे मेवे जैसे बादाम, अखरोट, काजू और पिस्ता में 50 फीसदी से अधिक तेल होता है। नारियल और मूंगफली में 40% से अधिक तेल या ट्रायग्लिसराइड होता है। कई दिल संबंधी रोग विशेषज्ञ मरीजों को गलत सलाह देते हैं कि इनमें वसा नहीं होती है। कुछ इन्हें खाने की अनुमति यह कहकर देते हैं कि यह शरीर में बुरे कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर बढ़ाते हैं या इनमें ओमेगा-3 ऑयल होता है लेकिन वे यह नहीं बताते कि सूखे मेवों में 40-64 फीसदी तक ट्रायग्लिसराइड भी होता है जिससे रक्त में इस तत्व का स्तर बढ़ जाता है। इसलिए दिल के रोगियों के लिए सभी सूखे मेवे प्रतिबंधित हैं। किशमिश, मुनक्का, खजूर और खुमानी में लगभग तेल की मात्रा शून्य होती है। दिल संबंधी रोगी इनका प्रयोग कर सकते हैं बशर्ते उन्हें डायबिटीज न हो।