Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh KumarYour feedback matters!
My father is 35 years old. He is suffering from diabetes for 10 month. Now his sugar levels is normal. But now he has complaints of both knee pain. Sometimes he found very pain in his elbow. What he do.
I am 63 years old. I have 120 counts on fasting. Is medication only way to come out of it. Can diabetes be cured completely?
I am 42 years old male. I am diabetic patient and also suffer from gastritis. Endoscopy done 2 times in 10 months. H. Pilory seen in report. Sugar ppbs 150 Gastroenterologist give pantodac, moza5, perinorm, antacid syrup. But gas problem suddenly start in my body and I have only way to hospitalized. Doctor gives that inj lika pantropzole, lesuride and relax me. So tell me what do further assistance me.
Am 39 year who sudnly put on weight, heavy hairfall and also had irregular menstrual cycle. Gvn blood sample for thyroid. The result is HB: 10.1 GMS% FT4N: 13.24 pmol/l TSH: 1.67 IU/l Do I hv thyroid.
My Dad is Diabetic, Cause of that his creatinine is always above 5, need to lower the same and some advice.
I am a diabetic patient for last 11 years. My age is 51. Is it okay to take mignor 50 three times a day. And what's the side affect of the same.
1. Avoid eating following food items. Potato, rice, corn, corn flakes, market made cereal, muesli (contains added sugar), oily stuff such as parantha, poori & pakode.
2. Take a brisk walk for at least 30 kin per day preferably in morning. Brisk walking means at a pace when you start getting tired and sweaty.
3. Weight reduction is very important. Of you r overweight join some cardio program or swimming or jogging or walking to reduce weight
4. Take small meals frequently. Instead of having large meals at long intervals.
5. Ideally blood sugar should be checked daily but thats not possible in our scenario so once a week or twice a month is f9.
6. Get your eyes checked regularly for signs of diabetic retinopathy. Visit ophthalmologist as soon as you are diagnosed with type diabetes. You will be shocked to know that a large number of diabetics are diagnosed by their ophthalmologists
7. Diabetes have an effect on kidneys and nerves also so get renal function test every 6 monthly or so.
8. Foot care is very imp in diabetes because even a trivial injury in. Leg can become gangrene. Use silicone sole footwear available at medical shops. Never go outside with bare foot.
10. Regular medicine intake is very imp
11. Lastly diabetes is a lifestyle disorder. Sedentary lifestyle makes things worse and result into syndrome x which apart from diabetes also includes increased lipids in blood and hypertension. Adopt an active life style.
Hi doctor! My friend is a diabetic, he is not that health conscious he's sugar levels are being fluctuated daily what prevention can we maintain for him to make his sugar levels in control can you pls suggest thee best and right way, we are waiting.
Male 50, History of Diabetes since 10 years. Taking metformin 500 mg. Can anybody suggest ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
I got vitamin d3 and sugar tested. Sugar 58 and d3 was 21. Please suggest something. Is Sugar low is not good. And should I eat mithai n all to increase Sugar lvl.
I am 32 year old and I have thyroid problem, my face is becoming really dry and dull, my skin is quiet sensitive. Kindly suggest me some good light moisturiser, to have a hydration on my skin?
Hi I am 46 years old man. For the last 2-3 year I do not get proper sleep. I am on sleeping pills but since in the morning I feel I have not got a complete sleep. I am diabetic, asthmatic and do not do any exercises. I smoke and drink too. Kindly advice how I can get a proper sleep?
I am a 39 year old and am suffering from hypertension for more than a decade. The reason is I have a scar on my left kidney due to some issue when I was young which I too didn't know about. I have been taking highest medication. Amlopress vl 160. But no effect. Please help.
My son has thyroid problem, he is 16 years old, taking thyroxine tab for 2 years. Is there any side effects? tsh is now 5.5 what is the expert opinion?
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.