Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
I am an insulin patient, also having regular alopathic medicine course. Also have thyroid and high BP. Do you have any remedy in Ayurvedic medicines for the same?
I, have diabetes from last 14year's. It was in control always but it's going to be race now and losing my sexual capacity also. So please sugest me what should I do? I'm taking gluconorm g1 in morning and glycomet gp0.5 in evening Daily. Each 1.
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took sustanon 250 steroid which was suggest by doctor, during steroid cycle days my skin became pink and radish, but after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,is it because of steroid which I took or something else, how can I get my face skin color back.
I am 44years old male. I have done my blood sugar test and got following result. Fasting _ 121 and pp _161. Do I need to start medicine. Pls let me know it can be control by diet. Thanks.
I am a 52 year and 57kg wt old from pune I hbp from last 5 year 130/85 range to take metpure xl-50 last one yr I problem high coloestrol/tg ect but control by lilo 10 I stress & sleeping problem last 3 year I take restly 0.5/day recently blood test as below: all in normal but fasting sugar shown a 148mg% Dr. No any prescription and before 8 month my fasting sugar 100gm% 105, & 120 other my physical condition is normal why my sugar higher? if due to stress & anixity pl advice thanking you.
I am 24 years old boy with type 2 diabetes. I am taking 1/500 glycomet two times a day. Salts-glimipride 1 mg metformin-500 mg. Should I continue it or reduce the dosage. My current fasting sugar is 125.
I am having Diabetes since 3-4 months within the limits of 140 (fasting) and 90 after meal. No medicine till today. So does it effects to other body organs within this limits or shall I have to go for medication ?
Hi I have B. P. And diabetic. My fbs 161 and plbs-191. And bp. 150/110i am useing the following medicines for the last 3 years. Tab: telfay-h/40mg daily one at 8 am 2. Tab: starpress-am-xl. 50mg at 8 pm3. Tab: istamet50/500mg twice a day i. E 8am and 8 pm5. Tab: advog-m 0. 3mg/500. Daily twice i. E. 8am and 8 pm6. Tab: tonact-tg 20mg daily once at 8 pmafter useing the same also my my b. P and sugars also not reduced. Is there any other owerfull medicines for me.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.
The idea here is not to give a diabetic a restricted or reduced diet but a well planned meal/diet.