Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 29 year old & Married from last 1.9 year. Me and my wants to know about steps of make pregnancy .give us the all imp. Step of make pregnancy at love time? And one major que. Is After complete of love, girl can go for the bath?
I miscarriage 2nd time on 15 feb.2015.Before conceiving my alcohol consumption was 120 ml/week. Drinking alcohol is the cause of my miscarriage. I am >35 year age.
I was married one and half years ago. We had a sex without any precaution since last 6 months but still i'm not pregnant. Is there any problem or should I go for any checkup. And now I am not interest in sex anymore. My sex feelings almost killed. Please suggest me.
I mised my period this month,actualy i cant say i missed .My previous month period date is 26th feb,but today is 25th of march ididnot hav my periods yet.What to do?
I am 23 year old female. My period is irregular and it delayed upto 3 months also. During periods bleeding is also less. Please suggest some medicine.
Hello sir, i'm a girl of 24 years my height is 5'7" and i'm slim. My other body parts are still fine but breast and hands are not well shaped. Sometimes I feel enlargement in breast size but then after some time it again come to its original size. I dunno what to do. My current size is 30.5.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.
Happened to have sex without protection, took I pill after 65 hours now periods r delayed by 3 days. Took home test around 10 pm using I-can and got the result as negative. Do we need to wait r how should we move on. Now she is pregnant can we wait for periods.
I am 23 years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my problrm is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
The individuals with higher IQ dream twice as much as those with lower IQ. It is due to the activation of the brain when the individual is sleeping. Folks with higher IQ are able to activate a larger mass of their brain than others.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on share.