Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini GargYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex last month. Last month I had my period on 23rd nov which started on 19th nov. I had sex on 25 th nov and took a ipill within 24 hrs. Again I had unprotected sex on 1st dec and consumed ipill immediately after sex. One week later I got bleed for 3 days. After that I got white curd like discharge, til now. My query is, what is indicate that white curd like discharge? Am I pregnant? If not, when will I get my next period?
Hi my wife is 24 years old, facing irregular period problem. Always getting small amount of blood 1 or 2 drops. Anyone pls suggest reason and medicines for this to overcome.
My wife for the past 3 months she had 45 day long cycle. This month currently she is on her 40th day. We started having sex from day 6onwards and continued every alternative day till 32nd day. Today morning we tested hcg test which results in negative. What should we do now. Please help.
My last period has comes on 30 may. On 30 june I have spotting and one clot. On 4th july I have sharp cramps and spot. On 6th july my hcg in urine get positive but scan seen nothing in uterus and nothing in tubes. On 7th july my hcg in blood comes 40. 44miu/ml. Again scan says nothing in anywhere. I have still spotting. My Dr. Says no ectopic pregnancy .and Dr. Gives me dacalin c tablet for seven days. She says no pregnancy do not worry. What can I do.
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.
I am three and half month pregnant I feel headache not in everyday day when I use jhandu blam I feel good that is safe in pregnancy if not what can I do for headache.
Last year, I fall in love with a guy. We both love each other. After 5-6 months being only talkative, he now insists to make physical relationship. Though we have kissed each other. But, is it right to go beyond this? Will there be any health related problem after that? Pls suggest.
I just masturbated and while doing it, I noticed my fingers with blood, my vagina was bleeding, stopped it, washed and came back scared. Is it normal?
Hello, I had sex with my fiancee during 10th day of her cycle. She took Unwanted 72 in 12 hrs. In next 6 days she bleed like normal menses that last for 3 days (withdrawal bleeding may be), but not sure if it is her period as it was her 16th day from last period. My question is 1. When she can assume her next period. I mean 30 days from of last period OR 2. 30 days from withdrawal bleeding. Please suggest. As today is 30th day from last period, she has symptoms of period from last 3 days but no period till now.
I seem to have developed a bump near my vagina (not on it). My periods has not happened and has been a week since my date. Should I be worried? What does this bump mean? I am an active person, have not had sexual intercourse with anyone and have never had my periods delayed before.
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.