Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalinee GargYour feedback matters!
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please suggest me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
Friend wife removed uterus 5 month back so now he says she dont get sex feeling so, he wants to know when he can do sex.
The five D’s to handle Urges·
• Delay until the urge passes—usually within 3-5 minutes
• Distract yourself • Call a friend or go for a walk
• Drink water to fight off cravings
• Deep Breaths—Relax! Close your eyes and take 10 slow, deep breaths
• Discuss your feelings with someone close to you.
Dr Ashish Sakpal
I and my bf had foreplay and semen was on my vagina but am still a virgin I had my periods just 15 days aftr my last period is dere any possibility I might be pregnant?
I am 37 years old and married 4 months ago. What are my chances of conceiving at this age as my amh level is 0.3.
I am on doxycycline course of 14 days- twice a day. In between I had unprotected intercourse with my partner. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. My last menses was on 29 June.
My wife 4 month pregnant .should we stop being physical. .n for her diet coconut water daily is good. .also ferrous sulphate n folic acid tab together can be advisable.
She is pregnant and today is her last day for delivery but still she not get pain to give a birth to baby.
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
She is now 17. But her cycle is not normal. Tests are normal like thyiored, etc. Being a mother I am always worried about her. What can I do.
I am little healthier so I am having lumps on my thigh area and on stomach and back how can I remove those lumps and look more beautiful.
Hi. I am a software engineer. Am 30 years old and 3 years since got married. I am having pcod and thyroid. I have undergone ovarian drilling last month. What is the chance of me me getting conceived naturally? Any diet recommendations? Or dos and do nots?
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits