Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalinee GargYour feedback matters!
Hi, sir/madam I have unprotected sex with my gf She taken unwanted 72 tablet after 2 hours of sex Unwanted 72 is is safe if is effective.
My mum is suffering from rheumatic arthritis n thyroid. She is 48+ n she always complaint about severe pain in body. She usually got faint even. She feels so low so weak every time. Even on dates she is not able to get up from the bed. What kind of a diet or medicines she should take?
I am 20 years old I have problem with my nipples as they are projected out in dress. I do not prefer padded braziers as they are not health friendly. Request you to advise me on what measures other than that (padded one) to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
Hello doctor I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant but today mene ultrasound karaya the doctor says that only sac is seen decidual reaction in normal no fetal pole is seen sac age is 5 weeks 6 days what is the chances of viblelity of this pregnancy.
Hi, This is sex related question. Me and my girlfriend want to have sex. We fortunately got the time for it. We Both are virgin. The problem is her periods can start any day, last time it was 25th of march. So the question is, if we have sex, then does she feel pain more than normal. Is it safe to have sex just before the periods. Please give me suggestion. Thanks for your time.
Having menses for past 10 days and its not stopping. Suggest me some medicine to stop it. I am having thyroid. For past 2 months I didn't took medicine but now am taking it. Thyronorm 100mg. The intensity of blood is not decreasing.
thanks. I also feel that my vagina become loose n sides are become darker in color. Is their any treatment or homemade solution.
My frnd and her girlfriend had sex 1 week after her periods. He was using condom. But it got break and His sperm got inside her. After one hour they have taken an I pill. One week later she got bleeding. Bleeding was on 12th of last month. Her normal periods was on 30th of every month. But she did not get periods on 30th after this bleeding. But periods came on 5th of this month. That means 26 days after the I pill bleeding. It was a normal period for her. But now her stomach is feeling heavier. Which was not felt before. And on that day she ddnt had food because of that. Her periods was for 3 days. From 5th to 8th. Is there any chance of pregnancy for her. please help them in this regards.
To protect pregnancy what is the right time of having sex without any protection? Is having sex on 9 th day from the menstrual cycle may lead to pregnancy?
I'm 24 year old I had a sex with prostitute I used condom but when I removed my penis I noticed that condom was broken now I scared of having disease like hiv aids please help me out now what should I do what types of body check up I go for please help me.
I am now 41years, my menses stopped from past 7 months. Last week I got giddiness and chest pain at the center. Next morning same thing happened. I consulted doctor I had gone blood, urine, abdomen scanning & ECG. Reports found normal & doctor suspected slight difference in ECG. Once again ECG ECHO TMT done. ECHO found normal and TMT found negative. But doctor said again slight changes in ECG. She used get giddiness when she is under tension and due to summer ie hot season. Is this for lady problem ie, menses disorders. Please advise.
Meri age 29 year he shadi ko 2 year hu e he aur muje diabetis he, abi tak muje bachcha nai hua, please guide.
I'm 21 years old .tried sex on 6-7th july with protection and it was under me for 10-20 sec. Getting periods from 2 months normally .bt this month even After periods. Bleeding is continuous 1-2 drop everyday from almost 7 days. Why is this happening?
Is it necessary to have sex between the two individuals. As we see around many children are homeless instead of sex ,they can adopt a child as they will procure the child's life and their also. Sometimes women are effected by this sex with several diseases around their surroundings.
My wife age is 26 years, we have 1 and 1/2 month old child, can we do sex or should wait for more times. And what anti pregnancy form we should choose to avoid pregnancy.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.