Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Please refer to sweet slim belt to reduce the belly size. Kindly suggest that it is safe for our body or not? Thanks in advance for understanding.
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
Hi Doc, I am 28 now and want to know how much sugar I can consume in one day, for future health. And how can I calculate how much I eaten in a day. Thanks.
I am a teacher ,in night l muttering as I am teAching. I dream about it. There was I noise in my mind, am I psycho.
Is barbers mother tincture is used for whitening the purpose, I am using berberis aquifolim q for skin tone complexion, whether I should use the tablets or the drops, need perfect answer plz.
I am 42 years old myB/P is 140/90 some time 135/85 after using medicine (amlopres at) I fell very uneasy.
I have been suffering with my tooth ache since fifteen days and also I have too much head ache. How can I overcome this problem? Please give me a good suggestion.
I have pimples on my face as well as my back. I used to so many ayurvedic medicine but I didn't get any relief.
I am 29 years old and next month will be 30 years. My face is getting dull day by day coz of having lots of tension in my personal and professional life. What to do?
I want to gain weight because my weight is just 48 or 49 kg tell me which type of exercise is better for me.
I am feeling dehydrated from two days. I am drinking six glasses of water daily then why am feeling dehydrated. Please tell me a home based solutions.
My age is age is 21 years. I want to improve my cheeks on my face from natural things like fruits and vegetables or something else like that. Sir or madam do you know anything about this.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.