Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Kumar Bhardwaj
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I had an surgery last month for the removal of fumer implant and now a l am suffering from knee pain howhow To reduce it.
Forever living products aloe vera juice 100% pure Without pesticide herbicide Is safe 100% natural or fake Aloe barbadensis miller is world most beneficial herb plant.
My name is Salam, aged 44 I would like to reduce weight, So I am eating rice rotti (Kori rotti) is it effect for health? Any side effect regarding? Please inform.
Hello sir NY name is rohit I am 20 years old and I usually do not get much time to get full nutrition I am very thin at such a age suggest me some tips to gain weight. THANKS.
I feel low, I want a partner that fall in love with me with whom I fall too becoz of which I feel lonely n stressed don't like to talk to anybody jst want the one whom I like, I feel like crying all day without any reason even watching tv, listening songs and I get sleep at too much late at nyt feel less concentrated and I missed period last month n this month yet I didn't got my period feel alone lonely and sometimes hv headache wat should I do.
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a sugar patient .My P.P. Always remains in between 250 - 300 Fasting is 175 . How to get rid from this since I have problem with my foot I cannot go for brisk walking What is my remedy?
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!