Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mritunjay Kumar JhaYour feedback matters!
Sir my nose is very fat and not sharp it's looking odd at the facial part and my face also looks uneven so please suggest me tips for sharp nose I cannot afford for any surgery but please suggest me some measures.
I'm a 25 years female. I have dark skinned knuckle of finger and toe. What should I change in my diet or which skin cream I should use?
I have undergone yellow peel for hyper pigmentation. But I have noticed no change. How many times is it required to peel and any supplements required to be taken.
I have dark spot on my forehead and surrounding my left eye due to spider kill by my hand. What should I do?
I sometimes feel blood in the stool and is painful and feel dizzy mostly like while getting up in the morning from bed and after long time sitting continuously Is these things are normal?
I have black spots of ance on my face I need help to make my skin clean and also I want to tighten my skin as it become loose advice Me?
My skin tone differ from my BODY and head what can I do and continues headak please tell me th solution for my problems.
I am 38 years, have dry skin on feet and ankles and especially during winters the skin on lower legs flakes, itches and reddens with burning sensation. What could be my medical condition.
My age is 26 year. I have hair on my cheeks & upper lips. Doctor suggested laser treatment. But laser treatments cause change in skin tone. Can you help.
Hi. I am 20 and I have dark circles under my eyes and also above on eyelids. So please recommend me any homeopathic medicine to get rid of dark circles ?
Hello Dr. My skin was perfect but now My skin is very dull. I am 20 years old and my skin looks like 30 years old. I have allergy from uv rays. Although I don't spend much time outside. I used lemon and honey mask few months ago and I think bcoz of lemon my skin became more sensitive. Now it's getting worse day by day nothing is helping. My face is dull uneven and getting darker day by day what should I do Dr. please help me.:(
I am a 20 yr old stud of engg. I am using a fairness cream and its really working, and the cream name is medisalic. I want to just know that whether it should leave any bad effect on my face.
I have yellow eye's from 10 day, nd my face going to white and dry skin please so me this reason, and what I should do?
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.