Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Moksha NidhiYour feedback matters!
Sir, My knee ligament has broken before 4 days and now not pain in knee but when give weight on knee then leg is unbalanced and start some pain . So suggest me.
Suffering from knee pain. Not comfortable. May be neurological injury or may be else. How to get relief from this.
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
My Problem is that i'm suffering from back pain. Its happening since last 5 year, I have checked it 4-5 doctors who told there is problem on Bone density. So how can I get relief from Back Pain.
Dear sir first time I chekup my hall body on 15 03 2015 in my life so detect blood sugar 504 after fasting before 367 and one day after that result 267 and 248 and after diet control exercise and many more precaution 114 diabities came but still my lag pen continuous I saw last 31 march 2015 orthopedic he tell me after saw a xray you have n9 complaint it s just masculer pain what we do every day my leg pain
Dear Doctors, I am having continuous pain in either of my legs (not exactly pain but it feels better when kept pressed) though am using mustard oil and taking enough rest but its been more than 10 days and it is still there.
I have pain in lower back and left buttock from last 1 month. I am able to move and work normally but a burning pain still exists. What can be the possible cause What is the intensity of pain? Moderate What best describes your pain while lifting anything? I can lift heavy weights but it gives extra pain What best describes your pain while doing everyday activity (washing, dressing)? I can look after myself normally but it causes extra pain Describe the pain on walking: Pain does not prevent me walking any distance Describe the pain while sitting: I can sit in any chair as long as I like.
Doctor I having problems to back pain to daily hard study because I am a students so doctor what can I do daily and not do.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.