Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Seth
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SethYour feedback matters!
My daughter age is 26 unmarried. She is having PCOD for which she is taking treatment. The problem is she is getting bad odour from under arms. Is there any relation between PCOD and bad odour. If so please suggest medication. Regards.
Glycemic Index is a method of examining food items to calculate how much they raise blood glucose. The Glycemic Index or Gl measures how rapidly an individual food breaks down into sugar in our blood stream. Higher the Glycemic index, the quicker that particular food turns into blood sugar. For all the health and diet conscious people out there, glycemic index is quite useful in determining the impact of the meal on their blood sugar levels. Knowledge of glycemic index helps prevent diabetes and also helps in its treatment.
Glycemic index is divided into three ranges on a total scale of 1-100, 100 being pure glucose. Low Gl - 55 or below Moderate Gl - 56 to 69 High Gl - 70 or above
GLYCEMIC INDEX OF VARIOUS FRUITS
Low Glycemic Index Fruits Cherries -22 Plums -24 Grapefruit -25 Peaches -28 Peach -30 Apples -34 Pears -41 Dried Apricots -32 Grapes -43 Coconut -45 Coconut Milk -41 Kiwi Fruit -47 Oranges -40 Strawberries -40 Prunes -29
Medium Glycemic Index Fruits Mango -60 Sultanas -56 Bananas -58 Raisins -64 Papaya -60 Figs -61 Pineapple -66 High Glycemic Index Fruits Watermelon -80 Dates -103
Glycemic Index is however, not a constant or absolutely reliable measure because sometimes there are different varieties of the same fruits and other factors like ripeness tend to differ from one fruit to another.
Is first time sex pain full in men what should we do for not getting and I am very about it is the any oil or medicines for long lasting sex and and how to do first time sex.
Hello doctor, I have a doubt that if i-pill is taken in morning & had unprotected sex in night of the same day will it work or not because it should be taken after intercourse right please solve this for me.
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.