Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Md YakubYour feedback matters!
Hi. for past few months due some domestic and personal problems i have been unable to look after my health, the problem starts with sleeping disorders and most of the times feeling afraid of something going wrong and feeling insecure in crowd, want to go away somewhere very far away from all these problems . I dont understand what to do.
I just want to know how to lighten up your skin to a quite extent? Is there any creams available or any cosmetological treatment which I should undergo?
My wife was having problem to breath and now she is diagnosed with asthma, it was found yesterday after PFT, can there be other problems too for her breathing problem, should I go for other tests? Is asthma curable in early phase without medications, let me know how? Regards.
Is this possible, due to spondylitis during coughing sometimes little blood could make it reddish in morning?
Want to know the difference between type 1 & type 2 diabetics? And a patient is taking insulin regularly, is there any chance to have type 2 diabetics?
Hi year before I got married. Before marriage my period is regular by next month of my marriage I am with my irregular periods. And I have pcod problem now and got 5 kg weight in 2 months. How to solve my pcod. And also suggest dietician food. My body is heat body. So please avoid heat foods.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
I am suffering from hyper acidity and GORD with stomach disorder since year 2000.Of late it is diagnosed spondylitis and lumbar problem. Sometimes I am experiencing severe pain starting from throat region to back and I am unable to know the source of pain. This pain is not continuous and that day stomach upset is prevalent.May I Know why this pain and is it due to spinal or acid stroke ?
I had a filling done in the second pre-molar of the left upper jaw 4 years ago. Just after a year I started to have a sudden severe pain in the tooth. I visited dentist and found theres a cavity in the same tooth. Dentist told me to go for crowning rather than filling again. I ignored that time. Now the filling is gone. And I suffer from gigintivitis nd bad breath due to that tooth. I want to end this up. Should I go for crowning or should I uproot it. What if it caused problem even after crowning. By the way my age is 23. And I smoke regularly.
If I want to use Viagra for one time only is it make any side effect, also tell me which is best to use.
Lack of interest and concentration.
A tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet.