Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manvee Chaudhary
Submit a review for Dr. Manvee ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I highly recommend Dr. Manvee to anyone looking for an empathetic therapist. She is truly concerned about improving her patients’ well-being. At the same time, she is very professional and knowledgeable and I felt like I was in extremely capable hands. She has helped me overcome so much, and I feel like my life and mental peace are both in such a better place since I started seeing her.
Ajit Singh Tomer
Dr. Manvee approach towards treating patients is great. I could easily confide in her and this probably helped me in my therapy. My treatment is already showing positive signs as per my close ones. Well located class ninc and affordable treatment. She is experienced doctor from available credentials.
I was experiencing lot of stress and anxiety post my delivery. Every single day of my life was becoming tougher and miserable. I was unable to fight the negativity I was facing each day. After consulting Dr manvi my life totally changed. With her constant support and guidance she made be believe in myself and helped me gain my confidence. She is the best thing that happened to me at the right time.
I was facing problem in my personal and professional life ..due to some ups and down in my professional career. One of my colleague gave me reference of nishchint mind and nuero psychiatry clinic .I met dr manvee and by her medicinal support and counselling over a period of time ....I have experienced all good and positive changes in my life . My life really have changed thanks to my doctor
I am 26 years old working woman. I live with my husband. My working shift hours are flexible. our relationship is not good what should i do to improve our relationship ?
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder in which a person’s mood, knowledge, thought and several other characteristics gets disturbed. We can notice most of the adults and old people with few symptoms of schizophrenia, which are most commonly left unidentified. The exact cause of schizophrenia is not yet known. The person feels that they are being constantly watched, they feel the presence of someone or something, which is not actually there. They are always suspicious and think that other people are gossiping and thinking about them.
Possible causes of Schizophrenia
Though the exact cause of schizophrenia is not known there are few factors, which contribute to the cause of schizophrenia.
- Genetic factors: People with a family history of schizophrenia are at higher risk of getting schizophrenia.
- Environmental factors: Environmental factors include excessive stress during pregnancy or later stages of life. Several other factors during pregnancy and childhood are responsible for causing schizophrenia. These factors are:
- Decreased oxygen level during delivery due to premature birth or prolonged labour
- Parental loss or separation in early stages of life
- Parental exposure to virus or during infancy
- Childhood physical or sexual abuse
- Abnormal brain structures and brain chemistry
Sings and symptoms of schizophrenia
- Hallucination: To see, feel or hear anything that really does not exist is known as hallucination.
- Delusion: A thought or belief of a person, which is either false or impossible in reality is known as delusion.
- Thought and speech disturbances: The thought process and speech of a schizophrenic will be disorganized, due to which he or she will fumble or is distracted as they are unable to align their thoughts.
- Difficulty in concentrating: It is difficult for people suffering from schizophrenia to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Erratic behaviour: People suffering from schizophrenia tend to behave erratically, either they will be too jumpy or will be perfectly still for hours at a stretch. Most people belief that those who are suffering from schizophrenia are often violent in nature, which actually is not the case.
Treatment for schizophrenia
Schizophrenia can be treated, if identified at an early stage. It is best advised to consult a psychiatrist the moment you spot the symptoms. Anti psychotic drugs, self help behaviour change, counselling and rehabilitation are few treatment modalities available for schizophrenia.