Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Kumar Sahani
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar SahaniYour feedback matters!
I am 30 Yrs. Old? I am not feeling good about my night sleep? I am fatigue when I wake up in the morning? Please suggest me to get good night sleep?
Hello doctor I am sandeep I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering malaria problem so what should I do.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.
I am 32 years old and I get to sleep at night with no regular timings. Some days I get sleep by 11 PM and some nights I don't get sleep by 11. Even if I hit the bed at 11 and though I am tired still some nights I don't get the sleep in time. Then I am forced to do masturbate which gives me sleep. Otherwise I am awake for long hours and all my office routine next morning gets disturbed as I fail to wake up early. I want timely sleep with out masturbation everyday.
Ultrasound was conducted and the report says you have mild splenomegaly with grade 1 fatty liver. How to cure it and medicine to be taken.
I am having varicose veins on my thighs and also on backside of my knee. What is the effective cure for this?
I am 25 year old male I usually get erection thinking of her and wen talk over d fone but I dnt get erection wen I have her wid me nd wen we try to have an intercourse.
Hai this is vijay. My brother name is prathap, he is suffering with hepatitis-B which is at the starting stage. Is there any immediate cure for this. Please inform me.
Am suffers with Gas problem and stomach bloating and sometimes heavy stomach ache. From last 1.8 years. Please provide me the solution to get rid of this problem.
Sir I want to know what is the normal size of men penis and after heat then what is size of men penis.
I often get mouth ulcers, like every 2-3 months. I take b folcin for this every time. But I need a permanent solution.
My father is 85 years old and he is facing problem in his vocal code his voice volume is also decreasing day by day. In morning the voice is even better but as the day passes his struggle increases. We consulted a Dr. too he mentioned the decease as " Left v.c. Palsy" he gave following medicines for 7 dayz. 1 Tab defect 12 mg (Twice a. Day) 2 Tab Neurobion force 3 Tab dompan Please sir tell me in detail what decision should we take according to his age.
Hello doctor's, my husband by profession business man, we married almost 10 years and we have 2 baby. Our sexual life very good but last 4 month we did sexual intercourse weekly one or two days in a week, Before we did 4 days approx. I want to sexual intercourse as like before. Please give some solutions. My husband age 46, height 5.10, weight 73, he not take any kind of medicine and alcohol, cigarette. Me use birth control pills some months. Please give some advice about.
My father 83+ years old is diabetic. He is having constipation entire of last week. We put him to oral laxative but no improve. He now throw up black bile and mucous from mouth. Ref attach picture of same. Every 15 min or so he feel like vomiting bit nothing much comes out. I gave Ondem 8 MG to placate the vomiting spasms. Is this right? Pls suggest more.
Average penis size
There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.
For adults, the average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches).
A penis would only be considered unusually small if it was less than 3 inches (7.6cm) long when erect.