Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am getting repeated stye on my eye lids since past 8 months. Every month once I am getting it in one eye or other. I don't have glasses as I got it checked recently. What can be the cause? What can I do for these?
Last 1day my right eye suffered by infection. I went to consult a nearest ophthalmologist. He told that,your left eye power is very low. You must take a specs, here I am feeling guilty. Now what can I do for increase my eye power without specs, and if I will take specs, is that must wear lifetime? Please ans me. Sir/madam.
I have a boil like thing under the eyelid of my right eye, its at the corner and has been bothering me for about 2 month now. I tried some eye drops but its not going away or reducing in size. Please help me out.
I am suffering from headache since last two days and my eyes are paining so much please help me from this problem.
My cheeks are big. My eyes are a bit inside n I have darkcircles. What should I dotoreduce cheeks and darkcircles.
I am 28year old girl from last 1year I feel pain in my eyes whenever I work on computer or cell phone screen, television screen, I consult many doctors but didn't find any solution, I had an eye check up also having no 0.50 with 180 axis in left and 175 in right, I n wearing anti glare glasses but it doesn't help me, please tell me what to do,
I am 53 year old lady. I get irritation in the eyes and they becomes red and tired. Consulted to doctor but the relief is till I use the medicines. What can be the problem?
I have teary eyes whenever I read for long. What should I do to prevent so from happening? Thank you!
I'm suffering from stomach pain at lower left side. Suffering from headache. It's paining even when I'm walking and doing exercise. There is no kidney problem. What is the reason? My stool is dull. When I'm eating non veg it is in dark colour and urine is in yellow colour. My BP is normal. I'm having sight. There is no pain in eyes.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath