Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Hi I am 17 years and I'm wearing a specks with no. nearly 3.5 please give me advice how can l remove my specks.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 I am having some pain in my upper neck from past 4 days. Some kind of stiffness. There is no other symptom. Which medicine will help me.
Please suggest me eye or vision exercises need to be done everyday in order to make clear vision without any hamper to eyes or I want to avoid specs to see. I'm 29 years old.
I had a hit by shuttle cock on my left eye in month of December, later I did all the check up asked by doctor to do like retina check eye Photo and so on Because I am facing eye flashes and floaters after the hit But still I have flashes but number of time is reduced, say 2-3 times but floater is still there M worried for my eye pls suggest what should be done more.
Hi sir good evening my skin is oily and black skin I want to turn my skin white and glow please advice medicine and creams please help me sir. Send me yours what's up number send my pics sir please advice me Thank you sir.
Sir maine eye lasik krwaya tha but after 5 mnths left eye mai fir se vision problem ho rhi hai blue sa dikhai deta hai . Can anyone suggest me please what will i do now ?
I have been wearing spectacles for the past 7-8 years. My power is -4 and it's increasing gradually. My question is is there any possibilities of reducing it and if so by what means?
I'm suffering from cold, fever,energyless, eye muscles r paining, loss of appetite, stomach pain n vomit sensation before 2 days, no hungry at all. please give me suggestion and please reason for the disease Thank you sir.
I am 12 years old girl and my problem is that sometimes I can't see for like 20 seconds and after it I see well like before have this problem for like months (sorry for poor english)
I am 70 years old male. I have pulling sensation under my right eye and the right eye tends to close especially while reading and working on the computer. This sensation has already started on the left eye.
Am a 18 year old boy. I got sight when I was 16. My sight is minus one (-1) l can not see far away things clearly. At that time for 6 months I took no vitamin A stuff. From the last two years, my sight remained constant. But now it seems a bit difficult for me. Am not using my specs regularly, using only times I needed it to be important. Now am taking a lot vitamin. Please say me whether I can get rid of my sight and suggest me precautions and medicine. Please explain and make me know more about this.
Doc. Iam about 21yrs. I hav red eyes. May be it came from my dad. As his jeans. So I would like to reduce it. Even my friends asks me r you drunk. But I dnt wana expect those type of words from any one. Will you please help me. To reduce it. By this I may can cure from it. Thank you.
Sir I am having a redness these days in my eyes and sometimes my eyes also start paining so what can I do to overcome this.
I have -4.0 myopia for both eyes. I got a small black dot mark in my left eye vision. When I moved my eye, it's also moving respect to my eye movements. What is this problem? how can I cure it?
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.