Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Maneesha SinghYour feedback matters!
She has fibroid in her uterus. She did dnc test. Impression of histopathology report endometrial hyperplasia without atypia and chronic cervicitis is it any problem for her.
I am female, student 22 years old, with slight pcod, height 5.4ft, wt 60 kg from Mumbai, with heavy breast, left breast much bigger than right one, how to reduce size, mammogram shows fat.
This is a very long period problem of 2-3 years .I get fungal infection in my crotch area in every few days. I don't know if there is a permanent solution to it. After bath I usually sprinkle anti bacterial powder but it still happens I take out most care of it by keeping it dry. I have again got the fungal infection. Please recommend me a good powerful tablets and creams for a permanent solution. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from pcod for last 5 years. I have irregular periods. Sometimes I have 2 periods in a month .sometimes my periods last for more than 10 days.
Patients have skin diseases like Acne/ pimples/ ring worm/ eczema/psoriasis. Your are advised to take maximum drinking water, 5to7 liter within 24 hours.
- Fruits - Banana is best fruit for skin diseases patients.
- Yoga - anuloom vilom prayanam
- And kapalbhati prayanam for 30 min is best for all type skin diseases.
- You should avoid all sour taste and spicy food items also avoid excessive sweating/ hard work.
I am 21 weeks pregnant. I am having naturogest sr 400 from the day I conceived. Till when I should have this medicine please suggest.
Hi doctor, please advise me is there any problem while conceive if my thyroid level is tsh 3. 74. I am taking thyronorm 25 every morning. One important question is ( I have thyroid problem from last 3 years and always its under 5. 0, is there any problem while I conceive? please tell me?
Just wanted to know after pregnancy confirmation how can we continue our sex life and can condom can be used.
My first baby age is 1 year 3 months. Can we plan for another baby now? Note-first baby was through operation Thanks.
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
We have been trying to conceive since four months. This time we are seeing something not normal to past three months. The semen liquid comes out of the vagina when I withdraw my penis. This seems to be lot of semen. Please guide us. How to ensure it doesn't come out.
I am 39 weeks pregnant and I want a normal delivery and no complications after 40 weeks so please tell me how to induce labor naturally at home as I'm doing exercises also.
I am a 20 year female, i am experiencing burning sensation in my foot for past 1 month, severe breathing difficulty after climbing upstairs, severe perspiration even in ac room, gagging sensation even after taking water/morning breakfast. What could be it due to?
I am 19 years old unmarried and when doctor suggested me to take abdominal and pelvic scan the impression was pcod fluid, polystic ovaries and thickened endocrine and my doctor told pod fluid means I will have my periods in 24/48 hrs but still I didn't get my periods please help. Me. And medicine given to me were primolut n, okamet, zxyeron forte.
I am 30 years old female I have thyroid problem I am used thyronorm tablets. Main problem is irregular period and heavy flow I consult many doctors but no use. please give me solution for my problem. My weight is 63 doctor suggests me lose the weight ok but my body is ok my stomach is belly I got two c -sections .i want to reduce my belly stomach. please what can I do now.
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can benefit a lot by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the sympto-thermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using sympto-thermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.