Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mandira AdhikariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I am male 25 year old My face skin is so dry which cream or medicine I should use to make it shine and glow.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.
My age +54 years, using spectacles during reading newspaper only and no problems w r t reading long-distance. Whats exercise, diet and protection prevention requires to improve short distance whereas long distances eyesight is OK.
I am a 24 year girl my menstrual cycle is skipping every month. My Prolactin is high iys about 40 45 now its 80 wat do to from past 4 year wat to do. I am scared.
I'm suffering from seminal leakage, please suggest me some medicine During night night fall occurs please suggest me.
My daughter is 1 year old I use diaper overnight nd she suffers from diaper rash her vaginal area becomes red what should I do.
Am 29 years old female and I have dandruff problem in my eyelashes. It is very itchy. I washed it with baby shampoo but it seems no result. And there is one small lumps on my right eyelid since last 2 yrs. I already showed to the doctors and they just suggested me to compress with warm water but it did not work. What should I do?
I am 26 years old male. I don get hard erection of the penis which I was getting before. My penis shrinks immediately after some secs. I do not enjoy a lot if I get sexually aroused. This happens sometimes but not always. I get the orgasm normally and my semen is also normal (white sticky) I don get erection in the morning. Only during some days (when I wake up) my penis gets erected. I will be marrying soon in another 2 months. I just wanted to know whether I am healthy or not? Am I normal. please help mee. Am very much worried. Waiting for your reply.
After starting exercise and jogging I still gain weight. I also reduce my diet? Suggest me diet plan to reduce at least 5 kg in a month.
Hi madam / sir. I play with my husband hit each other a lot. With legs with arms, Will this affect in miscarriage? From the time of stoppages of periods 30 days plus 15,45 days. Today is my 52nd day of pregnancy. Please suggest.
I hv 7 years of marriage I feel premature ejaculation I think loss my power I feel slow sex rate please send any medicine without any side-effect plzz.
I have removed my tooth as suggested by a dentist. Now I want to implant a new tooth. What are the various options.
While playing cricket ball hit my left rib cage at bottom side and while sleeping its paining and even on fast movement also its paining slight swelling is there. But pain is heavy. So please suggest me which medicine I had to take or treatment required.
I am suffering from depression since last two month. I need help to spend a happy life. please help me. Please.
Why are Milk teeth important?
As milk teeth fall out, it is a common misconception that they do not matter.
The primary teeth have a number of important roles:
• Essential in the first step of digesting food: chewing, biting and grinding
• Allow good pronunciation and speech habits
• Encourage normal development of the jaw bones and muscles
• Ensure there is enough room for permanent teeth to erupt
• Help your child feel comfortable about the way he/she looks
• Guide the permanent teeth to erupt at the correct position in the dental arch since the permanent teeth grow under the milk teeth
• Also, your child's general health can be affected if diseased baby teeth aren't treated.
Remember, some milk molars are not replaced until age ten to fourteen, so they must last for years
What would happen if milk teeth are not taken care of?
Tooth decay and disease present in milk teeth can cause pain and discomfort and can easily pass on to permanent teeth as they erupt. Milk molars remain in the mouth until around 10 to 12 years of age with lots of opportunity to pass decay on to their new permanent neighbors. If it spreads to the root, an infection in a decayed milk tooth can damage the developing permanent tooth lying directly underneath. Consequently, the permanent tooth may erupt either in the wrong position or may not erupt at all i.e. it may remain embedded in the gums.
Why a Pediatric Dentist?
In the same way that paediatricians are trained to meet a child's medical needs, a paediatric dental specialist is uniquely qualified to protect your child's oral health. Paediatric dentists have an additional two to three years of training at university paediatric facilities in addition to four year of dental study. They know how to deal with the behavioural aspects of children, how to make them feel comfortable, and to make the experience pleasant. Also, they are trained and qualified to treat special needs patients. Paediatric dentists have a holistic approach of handling a child patient whereby the dental visit becomes a pleasant experience and not a nightmare. The very reason they are well versed with the psychology of the child which aids in execution of treatment effectively & efficiently simultaneously instilling a positive dental attitude in those little ones